[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst FFL decision today...

dolphz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started Addi instead of Bush (can't say how bad it will be, but Addai sucked an egg and Rhodes walked in for a TD)>?

Not so sad b/c my opponent sarted Caldwell over Booker :D

And my opponent did not start T.Henry (he started LJ and T.Jones (?))

Edited by rai

Why bench MJD? ...because conventional huddle wisdom says you're supposed to ASYS...

I started LJ, Gore and MBarber II in the flex. Almost took a flyer on MJ and benched LJ due to the Balt matchup but you just can't bench LJ.

So LJ netted me six points.

And our wee friend MJD on the bench rolled in with 37 points :D ...166 yds rush (+ bonus pts for 150+ yds), 2 TDs, 15 yds rec, and 122 ret yds (they count in one of my leagues) + 1 TD.

what can you do?

Why bench MJD? ...because conventional huddle wisdom says you're supposed to ASYS...

I started LJ, Gore and MBarber II in the flex. Almost took a flyer on MJ and benched LJ due to the Balt matchup but you just can't bench LJ.

So LJ netted me six points.

And our wee friend MJD on the bench rolled in with 37 points :D ...166 yds rush (+ bonus pts for 150+ yds), 2 TDs, 15 yds rec, and 122 ret yds (they count in one of my leagues) + 1 TD.

what can you do?

You consider Barber a stud? :D

I started Jeff Garcia over Eli Manning...not a huge faux pas but still cost me 6 fantasy points....still in decent shape to move on to the championship game but I'd feel even better with 6 more points.

My bench was very good today but none of the others were starts most anybody would have made.

Betts on bench with LJ and Westy starting.

Dolphins D on bench vs. Pats with Bengals D starting.

My buddy called me 5 minutes before kickoff and said he wanted to play Fason over Drew Jones... I said dont do it.. he said the Lions are horrible.. I said I dont care.. go with what got you to the playoffs...

He didnt listen... he benched Jones... OUCH

For me it was playing Kasay instead of Scobee.

Edited by RussMan

Going against my better judgement, I benched Pinner for Larry Johnson. I figured since I drafted him so early and rested my team's hopes in his performance, I should go ahead and play him even though it was Baltimore. Besides, Pinner looked like a 3rd option!

Well, I'll learn from my mistakes!

Going against my better judgement, I benched Pinner for Larry Johnson. I figured since I drafted him so early and rested my team's hopes in his performance, I should go ahead and play him even though it was Baltimore. Besides, Pinner looked like a 3rd option!

Well, I'll learn from my mistakes!

From your avatar, I will assume you are a Lions fan. And as a Lions fan you should know to ALWAYS play anyone who has been cut by the Lions, when they play against the Lions. Death, taxes... It's just the way cosmic justice is doled out to all us Lions fans.

:D

I wanted to sub MJD in for Thomas Jones, but wasn't able to log on and make the change in time.

I did the opposite. I had MJD in all week and changed at the last minute to TJ. I don't know why I torture myself and make last minute decisions. They always come back to haunt me. :D

On the bright side, it was a meaningless game, just for playoff seedings but I would have loved to have gone into the playoffs on an 8-1 roll.