[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst FFL decision today...

dolphz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started Brady. :D

Me too. And I was real close to starting Alex Smith this week to play the matchup. But nooooooooooooo, I had to play Brady. Always start your studs, I drafted him high for a reason, yada yada yada. I know 9 times out of 10 it's the smart play, but he had to shart the bed when I needed him in our leagues playoffs. :D

Falls under bad luck moreso than bad decisions.....

...but I had Cedric Houston, LJ, Westbrook, Harrison and Andre Johnson going as my big 5. Left Mark Clayton on the bench...but honestly....who would have subbed him in for any of the five I played?

Long story short.....NONE had a TD today. :D In the mix....decent yardage....but no TDs sealed my fate. :D My opponent had Gates going....who nearly equalled the total my 3 RBs put up....ugh. :bash:

Rivers got me more points then my benched Manning. (4 pts for TDs)

:D Must be your passing yardage points? Eli Manning passed for one more TD but had about 107 yards less in passing. But the difference in my local was only about 2.6 points (in favor of Eli, also four points per passing TD).

From your avatar, I will assume you are a Lions fan. And as a Lions fan you should know to ALWAYS play anyone who has been cut by the Lions, when they play against the Lions. Death, taxes... It's just the way cosmic justice is doled out to all us Lions fans.

:D

Most ex-Lions do not play for other teams...when the Lions cut you, it's CFL, AFL or getting a real job.

BTW- I didn't have Pinner on my team