[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vilma, Winfield, Cole...

alexgaddis

Thanks you Oprahers...highest scoring team with LT and bounced in the forst round thanks to these a-holes...

Cole has been awful lately! What has happened to him? He was pretty good early on. I need to find a replacement for him ASAP. I have absolutely no confidence starting him next week in a playoff game.

RIP, Jonathan Vilma :D

Damn you, Mangini.

he is a good buy low candidate, mangini will either draft a big body to plug in at NT(as rovers will tell you they really dont have a prototypical NT for a 3/4) or get one via fa or something...but that 1 tackle debacle hurt so Fn bad I am just glad I didnt lose my p/o matchup because of it(i lost because most of my team mailed it in) :D

he is a good buy low candidate, mangini will either draft a big body to plug in at NT(as rovers will tell you they really dont have a prototypical NT for a 3/4) or get one via fa or something...but that 1 tackle debacle hurt so Fn bad I am just glad I didnt lose my p/o matchup because of it(i lost because most of my team mailed it in) :D

Let's hope so...it's been quite painful to watch. Luckily I had a bye during last week's debacle, but who knows how he's going to play this week...