[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So here is the question

tbimm

bimm,

been a proponant of NO's system/players for some time. i love the new playcalling (not crazy about a reverse on 4th and short). i still believe that indy and the stl still have a trump at teh skill positions, though both have faded very quickly this year...making it hard to compile a decent arguement for them.

bimm,

been a proponant of NO's system/players for some time. i love the new playcalling (not crazy about a reverse on 4th and short). i still believe that indy and the stl still have a trump at teh skill positions, though both have faded very quickly this year...making it hard to compile a decent arguement for them.

Think the Saints were going for the score on that 4th and one. Hence the reverse.

Bigger question is that onside kick. Man if that don't work talk about 2nd guessing a call? :D

Um, dallas has more weapons. TO, Julius, Barber, Glenn, Witten. Somehow I think that trumps deuce, Bush, Colston and whoever else you want to line up at WR or TE. NO has a good game, and beat up on a team clearly looking past them, as all the talk here was Atlanta was going to be a trap game next week. Well, the trap game was New Orleans.

Think the Saints were going for the score on that 4th and one. Hence the reverse.

Bigger question is that onside kick. Man if that don't work talk about 2nd guessing a call? :D

a little risk taking is fun, but i can see it biting them in the ass.

i appreciate what they are doing to involve both DM and bush...and the decoying earlier in the season. their biggest dilema imo was what to do with deuce, while educating/training bush. :D they have shown other teams that dm can still run... gives them more options next year.

a little risk taking is fun, but i can see it biting them in the ass.

i appreciate what they are doing to involve both DM and bush...and the decoying earlier in the season. their biggest dilema imo was what to do with deuce, while educating/training bush. :D they have shown other teams that dm can still run... gives them more options next year.

Brees 5 yard passes were perfect tonight. Bush didn't have to break stride.

Not sure how many yards the Saints got after the catch tonight, but most of those yards should be credited to Brees touch.

SD continues to lead the league in offensive points (by about 75 points over #2 NO).

They must be doing something right to have almost 11 TDs of points more than the next team with such limited weapons at their disposal. :D

Edited by Riffraff

SD continues to lead the league in offensive points (by about 75 points over #2 NO).

They must be doing something right to have almost 11 TDs of points more than the next team with such limited weapons at their disposal. :D

yeah, I forgot about SD- they aren't as explosive is the only difference IMO but definitely in the mix.

Um, dallas has more weapons. TO, Julius, Barber, Glenn, Witten. Somehow I think that trumps deuce, Bush, Colston and whoever else you want to line up at WR or TE. NO has a good game, and beat up on a team clearly looking past them, as all the talk here was Atlanta was going to be a trap game next week. Well, the trap game was New Orleans.

The cowboys were looking past an 8-4 team? Really? Even though losing this game puts them two games out of the #2 seed?

This is some funny shiat. :D Just cannot admit that the Saints just flat out whipped up on the boyz. They were playing the team that was tied with them for the second best record in the NFC and they were looking past this game. Give me a break.

I will be the first to admit that the Saints totally owned my Boys last night. After I saw JJ take the first carry 77 yards for a TD I was like :clap: After that point in time I was like :D:bash::D:tup: and then it was :doh: to the more superior team last night. I can only hope for a rematch and that our defense actually shows up for that game.

I'm not mentioning any names but somebody needs to drink their morning coffee.

I love what the aint's are doing this year, and I'll be pulling for them in the NFC playoffs this year.

However, I think it's worth mentioning that three of their four losses came at the hands of AFC North teams, two of them relative blowouts on their home turf:

Baltimore, 35-22 loss

Cincy, 31-16 loss

at Pittsburgh, 38-31 loss

at Cleveland, 19-14 win

I'm happy for you guys, but I think you need to temper your enthusiasm with the reality that the NFC generally sux this year. You soundly beat the cowboys. Yippee. So have the Jaguars, the Eagles, the Giants and the Redskins. Not exactly a murderer's row, there.

I love what the aint's are doing this year, and I'll be pulling for them in the NFC playoffs this year.

However, I think it's worth mentioning that three of their four losses came at the hands of AFC North teams, two of them relative blowouts on their home turf:

Baltimore, 35-22 loss

Cincy, 31-16 loss

at Pittsburgh, 38-31 loss

at Cleveland, 19-14 win

I'm happy for you guys, but I think you need to temper your enthusiasm with the reality that the NFC generally sux this year. You soundly beat the cowboys. Yippee. So have the Jaguars, the Eagles, the Giants and the Redskins. Not exactly a murderer's row, there.

Hopefully New Orlean fans will remember come playoff time that the Wildcard Eagles came into the dome and beat what we thought was a fairly good Saints team.