[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF playoffs are bringing out the devil

Tally

Normally I would not hope for a player to be hurt, certainly not if it was week 2 or 3 of the season. However, with the fantasy playoffs on the line I'm finding myself sitting here trying to find more info on Taylor's hamstring injury. Praying that it’s more serious than initial reports seem to indicate. I know there are a ton of Jones-Drew owners around here. How awesome would it be if Taylor’s hammy kept him out for just one game so MJD could run wild on TENN this weekend? This guy is so freakin explosive; I'd love to see him start this game. Taylor can come back next week vs. NE. Please just give us this one game of MJD starting and carrying the rock full time.

There's some seriously bad ju-ju in this kind of thinking. Be thankful for opportunities provided by injuries for players, but never, ever wish a significant injury upon a player.

You have been warned.

I hear ya, but I'm not wishing for anything significant. Just a one gamer and FWIW I know it's wrong and I do feel bad about it.

Edited by Tally

Normally I would not hope for a player to be hurt, certainly not if it was week 2 or 3 of the season. However, with the fantasy playoffs on the line I'm finding myself sitting here trying to find more info on Taylor's hamstring injury. Praying that it’s more serious than initial reports seem to indicate. I know there are a ton of Jones-Drew owners around here. How awesome would it be if Taylor’s hammy kept him out for just one game so MJD could run wild on TENN this weekend? This guy is so freakin explosive; I'd love to see him start this game. Taylor can come back next week vs. NE. Please just give us this one game of MJD starting and carrying the rock full time.

"There's karma, Kramer."

Bad stuff here man. You wouldn't be human if you thought it but setting words down for all to see can only lead to some bad things happening.

Edited by The Wolf

I hear ya, but I'm not wishing for anything significant. Just a one gamer and FWIW I know it's wrong and I do feel bad about it.

Missing one game = significant. You aren't listening. Now you're responsible for what happens to you this weekend.

If it helps any, I'm sorry in advance...