[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chatroom is open for MNF

wiegie

This should be a good game, but I'm already eliminated from the playoffs with yesterdays freakish performance from Jones-Drew. :bash:

Unless Holt can somehow score 3-4 TD's, and Urlacher can possibly rack up over 17-25 points, then and only then can I maybe win my game. :clap:

I gotta say the worst feeling in the world is going into the playoffs with a 10-3 record (the overall best in the league) and lose one-and-out in the first round of the playoffs. :D This doesn't help me this year, but thank god my league is finally switching back to only 6 teams making the playoffs, thus giving the top team in each conference a first round bye. 'Cause this one-and-out stuff is just not working for me. :D

I wish they would give me an update on steven jackson. I need 6 more points from him so that I can win the division and break a 3 way tie. If not I won't make the tie breaker and I will loose the wildcard tie breaker.

Dam it they finally say something about s. jackson being in the locker room and then they don't even elaborate on what it is. Grosman this Grossman that.