[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

99 yard TD drive

bushwacked

Hellooooo, against the Rams. Worst D on the planet. Hellooooo?

Yea, everyone realizes that; just as much as everyone realizes that Rex looked like the worst QB on the planet the last few games. There was a good chance that Grossman could have lost his job last night. It was a huge performance by Grossman, despite the matchup (the Rams are ranked 8th against the pass BTW).

yes, had he gone into this game and thrown two picks, even if they were tipped balls,

I thought only Roethlesberger threw tipped INTs?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, had he gone into this game and thrown two picks, even if they were tipped balls, it would have almost forced Lovie to put Griese in and open that whole can of worms...I don't think Grossman could have had a better game than he did to prepare for the playoffs...I think it would have been detrimental for Rex to throw for 350 and 4TD's as this is not what they need him to do to win in the playoffs...

Although that would be very acceptable.....

Your point, I think, is that Grossman could have swung back to overconfidence if he'd got those type of numbers, which is true. All we need is to keep defenses honest, which is what he did.