[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most points for and most points agains in a league

alwaysrocking

This might be one better.

I finish in a 4-way tie for the division. Everyone is at 8-6! :bash:

First criteria is division record. There are two of us at 4-2 and the other two are 2-4. Second criteria is points scored and I should win based on that. :D

The killer is ... I never spent a day of the season in first place! :D

This might be one better.

I finish in a 4-way tie for the division. Everyone is at 8-6! :bash:

First criteria is division record. There are two of us at 4-2 and the other two are 2-4. Second criteria is points scored and I should win based on that. :D

The killer is ... I never spent a day of the season in first place! :D

I had a similar situation in the other league I am in. A 3 way tie for the division league 1st criteria is division record and second is total points. So the guy with the most points had a worse division record by one then me and the other guy so that knocked him down and then I beat the 2nd guy with total points by 6 and that took steven jackson getting 25 last night to do that. So then the 1st guy won the wild card tie breaker total points to put out the 2nd guy. I also hadn't led the division the whole year in fact one week I had my worst points ouput of the year and still won that week cause I played the one guy who scored even less. Although I did beat the guy with the most points in the league twice once being this weekend and he has lt.

Edited by alwaysrocking

I have the most pts for and most pts against in a league in which I have Tomlinson. Unfortunetly I didn't make the playoffs. It's too bad as I feel I had a real good chance to win it all with the team I had. I just had bad luck throughout the season.