[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jax @ Tenn

H8tank

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jaguars
    • Titans

So the Titans are coming off a stellar 4 game winning streak with some nifty last minute heroics. Jax is simply beating teams up and winning the old fashioned way.

Tennesse has zero chance at the playoffs, where Jax knows they cannot afford to lose a game they should win as they have two tough games down the road, at home vs. NE and finishing the season for the last wild card spot in KC.

I don't see a close game, but I do see the rook getting a lesson in whoop'ns. He thought his momma beat him? Wait til he gets a face full of henderson.

There will only be one good black quarterback on the field Sunday, and he isnt one of those no talent hacks playing for the Jackoffs. A new day has dawned in the NFL. VY will rule this division and this league for years to come. Jackoffville might get a win this Sunday, but it will be the last one they get against the Titans for a long long long time. You better enjoy it, because you will see Haleys Comet again before you see the Titans lose to that 2 bit franchise after this year.

This is a tough one. Jax tends to play up or down to the level of their opponent, but Tenn is a formerly bad team on a hot streak. So is it up or down? Jax really should win this one though.

Jacksonville will win this game I have no doubt. But they know that they better win it all this year because they Titans are in their rear view mirror and gaining fast. The titans have already passed the broken down Colts on the side of the road. The Jacks are next in their sights. And then straight to the Superbowl. Tennessee has turned the corner and they will only get better. Its just a year early yet.

Yeah, that Fullback you guys wasted a pick on, whats his name Lendale? Superstar? :D That fat chunky slow peice of schit is gonna be eating twinkies on the bench reading the funnies cause if he's anywhere as stupid as he looks he sure as hell ain't mastering the playbook.

Speaking of playbook, when is that giant NBA forward gonna do something besides look off his first read and start running for the hash marks like they're grits steaming over fried chicken?

And even if he did manage to get a pass off, who the hell is he gonna throw too? Drew bennett? He's just the slow version kerry collins, Pacman jones? Is that tarantula head ghetto gangster gonna return a kick every week?

Listen, the titans (no caps for total un-emphasis) are a team built to sell tickets and spamshirts, just like the falcons. The Jaguars are a team built to win championships. Maybe not this year, but they'll be a contender every year. They walk on the opposite side of the street from your 'boys' selling their own version of "How to go 6-10 in the NFL and Suck"

The Jags dismantle a championship calibur team like the Colts while you can barely beat the taxans in overtime? Not the same game son, now shoo and go make momma some tea.

one thing i have noticed. on the weeks the h8ter starts these threads (or ones like it where he bets a 12er of some beer and a team the jags are favored against), the jags haven't performed very well. how many of the bets have you won h8ter? just curious. the jags should win this one up front. more talent on both lines should make this a dominating win. hard to ignore 8 of 9 covers though from mr young and the titties.

props to h8 for this one though: Listen, the titans (no caps for total un emphasis)..............that had me laughing good. n1.

I've won more than lost, and several games I wanted bets on there were no takers, like Indy fans, cowboy fans... Philly fans, Houston fans... you know, the losers around here.

When Jax smoked Pitt I won a 30pk from menudo, an autographed football from Jimmy Smith and an 82 Jersey, won some patron at some point, won a case from Front Row... so I'm good. This weekend I get to place about 200 fist sized holes in a variety of places in sheetrock.

The Jags dismantle a championship calibur team like the Colts while you can barely beat the taxans in overtime? Not the same game son, now shoo and go make momma some tea.

I'm on the fence in thise debate. But feel that I should comment on the above quote...

The Titans kept it real close in the first meeting, and beat the Colts in the second meeting. The Jags did destroy the Colts last week, and that is something to celebrate. But to go and bash Titans fans because they barely beat the Texans in OT?!?

Didn't the Jags lose twice to the Texans already this season?!?

I'm on the fence in thise debate. But feel that I should comment on the above quote...

The Titans kept it real close in the first meeting, and beat the Colts in the second meeting. The Jags did destroy the Colts last week, and that is something to celebrate. But to go and bash Titans fans because they barely beat the Texans in OT?!?

Didn't the Jags lose twice to the Texans already this season?!?

[/quote

burn!!! :D

I've won more than lost, and several games I wanted bets on there were no takers, like Indy fans, Cowboy fans... Philly fans, Houston fans... you know, the losers around here.

When Jax smoked Pitt I won a 30pk from menudo, an autographed football from Jimmy Smith and an 82 Jersey, won some patron at some point, won a case from Front Row... so I'm good. This weekend I get to place about 200 fist sized holes in a variety of places in sheetrock.

Hold on there Chachi ( © Kid Cid) Im the one that got you started with the alcohol related Jags bets and I paid in full