[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TOSU

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

Officials or not, Big 12 is down big time. Oregon may lose 6 games this season, and if they didn't get the call in the OU game, it's a game the "should've" won anyhow. No way OU can win a BCS game against any team they'll face.............EXCEPT..............if it's a Big East team................and i'll put my money where my mouth is on that one, anyday.

So you really will take Boise State? If so I'm game whats the price? Anyday is today!!!!

No way OU can win a BCS game against any team they'll face.............EXCEPT..............if it's a Big East team................and i'll put my money where my mouth is on that one, anyday.

I'd gladly take Boise and the points.

Just so I'm clear, are you saying that there is no way OU can win a BCS game or are you saying that there is no way OU can cover a BCS game?

Just so I'm clear, are you saying that there is no way OU can win a BCS game or are you saying that there is no way OU can cover a BCS game?

I don't think they will win, BUT, why on Earth would i give away points, when i can place a bet in Vegas and get the points. :D

Dumb question to not get the points, when they are there for the taking.

I don't think they will win, BUT, why on Earth would i give away points, when i can place a bet in Vegas and get the points. :D

Dumb question to not get the points, when they are there for the taking.

Because you said, there is no way OU can win a BCS game. If you believe that, you take the bet. If you admit you were ignorant for making the statement, that is fine. But cut the excuses.

I think you guys are trying to nail him on semantics. He did qualify the statement by saying unless it was against a Big East team. Now certainly Boise St. is not in the Big East but you'd have to assume the intent of his statement was that they would not win a BCS game agaist the big boys. Unless anyone truly thinks whatever conference Boise St. represents is higher on the pecking order than the Big East I think you are all arguing from a rather petty position.

Need I remind you that this is a freaking football message board and not a court of law.

Because you said, there is no way OU can win a BCS game. If you believe that, you take the bet. If you admit you were ignorant for making the statement, that is fine. But cut the excuses.

Let me say, they couldn't win a game against any team in the BCS , other then POSSIBLY Boise St. They enede up getting the cupcake this year, but i still don't think they'll win.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd gladly take Boise and the points.

Hmmm? you said they cant win a BCS game, you did not say they had to cover the spread. But I do see your point of getting the bet via a sports book that you get the points. I figured you would crawfish, but if I have to give up the points then so be it, I truly believe that BSU is outclassed on the O and D lines, as OU out weighs them by an average of 30lbs per player. Add that with AD coming back; can you say 125 yds in the 4th quarter alone?

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

• 2 weeks later...