[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Thrusday night Weather

bushwacked

High winds knocking trees into power lines have caused numerous power outages in the Seattle area overnight and this morning.

Although forecasters are calling for another blustery day today, the winds are about to get a whole lot stronger.

Depending on the track of the storm, "everybody could get their strongest winds of the winter," said National Weather Service meteorologist Mike McFarland. Though it's tricky to predict exactly how the storm will play out, "don't be surprised if you don't see the last quarter" of Thursday's Seattle Seahawks game, he said.

Current weather forcast:

Rain...windy. Lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gusts near 50 mph.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current weather forcast:

Rain...windy. Lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gusts near 50 mph.

Bad weather in Seattle again?!?! :D

Hello people, you had a perfectly nice climate controlled dome and you threw it all away. :D

Hello people, you had a perfectly nice climate controlled dome and you threw it all away. :D

That dome was the entire Puget Sound region. God must be pissed about something.

that dome was a cement outhouse. :D there was nothing better than that dump implode. for cry'in out loud all people say is football should be played OUTSIDE in the elements...... now they're p*ssed because their fantasy players have to play in the rain & wind. :bash:

As for the kingdome... the only thing I miss about it is the final four doesn't come here anymore. :clap:

I like Gates for Branch regardless. Vince vs JAX? That's a tougher call - toss-up in my book. How about my choice of McNair?

Funny you should say that because I'm in four semi-finals this weekend, two of them with Hasselbeck. In the other one, McNair is my backup and I think I might just start him against CLE.

as a hass owner also I'm concerned about the conditions. But lets be aware that this is the niners he's facing..he's had a ton of success against them.....unless the conditions are autrocious...such as 50mph winds and constant rain............start him.

Edited by samurai30

unless the conditions are autrocious...such as 50mph winds and constant rain............start him.

check it out

Thursday night: Rain. Windy. Lows in the upper 30s and 40s. Southeast wind 20 to 30 mph shifting to southwest and increasing to 40 mph with gusts to 65 mph possible.

this constitutes autrocious. :D