[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Thrusday night Weather

bushwacked

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really agree with this logic. It's why I picked up Vernon Davis (dropped Chris Cooley from the lineup in my sig) and will play him tonight. I drafted him then cut him when he got hurt. It's the second round of our playoffs and high time he rewarded me for picking him!

I have to play Davis as I have no other options, so I hope you're right about that.

Im Facing Josh Brown and I know my opponent doesnt have the dish and he has Brown in his starting lineup right now..He has the option of Kasay..I would rather take my chances against Brown in bad conditions..

it has begun.... I just saw the ark float down my street. they're still saying the strongest winds won't hit seattle until late in the evening.

until then it will be just rain..... in buckets.

Fraz keep us updated on the wind,please I need hass tonight, for my finals.

Vernon Davis owners, what say you? Still going with him? He seems to be the kind of guy who can take those 5-yard dumpoffs 60-yards to the house...then again, if the wind blows the 5-yard dumps 55-yards up into the stands, it does no one any good.....:D

it has begun.... I just saw the ark float down my street. they're still saying the strongest winds won't hit seattle until late in the evening.

until then it will be just rain..... in buckets.

raining in buckets...........that is also a big problem for the passing game. Raining buckets, windy, no djax....might look elsewhere...instead of hass

I have to play Davis as I have no other options, so I hope you're right about that.

i have cooley, too vs. NO...might be a safer start, though davis surrrre is tempting with our 10pt long TD bonus (30+ yards).

So basically, what I'm getting from this is that I should BENCH Alexander!

um no....you're kidding right? you should consider sitting passing game guys (hass, a.smith, branch, bryant, davis, etc....) but not the RBs...good god man, not the RBs!!! :D

Vernon Davis owners, what say you? Still going with him? He seems to be the kind of guy who can take those 5-yard dumpoffs 60-yards to the house...then again, if the wind blows the 5-yard dumps 55-yards up into the stands, it does no one any good.....:D

going with him, although my other option is mcmichael...however, he is a beast.....i can see him breaking one, he had a long one last week called back too....

eff it, i'm starting him....MERE elements canot stop vernon davis!!!!!

when chuck norris screams like a LITTLE girl because there's something under his bed, that something is vernon davis!

um no....you're kidding right? you should consider sitting passing game guys (hass, a.smith, branch, bryant, davis, etc....) but not the RBs...good god man, not the RBs!!! :D

Actually, yes I was kidding, but thanks for making sure my head was screwed on staight!!

For comparison, this is the box score from last year's chicago/san francisco game http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20051113003

San Fran apparently threw the ball only once all game. Chicago only threw it 8 times )O:

Nice work. This may have helped me in my decision to SIT Gore. The box will probably be loaded waiting on the run. Another thing to consider is that time wise the game will be shorter since the clock will not stop as much for incomplete passes if both teams run much more. So the overall carries may be about the same. Just my thoughts.

My problem is that I have hassleback in both my leauges the other option in one of em is grossman and i'd rather take my chances with hassleback tonight then crappy grossman. In the other I have vince young so that may not be a bad option.

Dam and i have dion branch who is suppose to be there #1 tonight and i was going to start him for the 1st time all year I better go back to andre johnson on that one. Plus I have josh brown I better see if I can pick up someone else.