[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark this Down

WorstCoachingEver

Let me start off by saying that I'm neither a Eagles or Giants fan. I just have this hunch that Garcia is due for an implosion this weekend against the Giants. Call it the "law of averages" or the fact he's 35 years old or that any NFL QB is due for a bad/mediocre game after 3 good/great performances.

Debate!

Let me start off by saying that I'm neither a Eagles or Giants fan. I just have this hunch that Garcia is due for an implosion this weekend against the Giants. Call it the "law of averages" or the fact he's 35 years old or that any NFL QB is due for a bad/mediocre game after 3 good/great performances.

Debate!

or simply someone who has watch the games and not the stats ?

he has been playing like crap and been getting lucky.

He may throw a pick or two since he's due, but if Weinke can throw for 400+ against that D, I think a pass heavy Eagles offense with Garcia can at least throw for 250 + 2 TDs. Especially if the Giants get a decent lead, then it's pass, pass, pass.

Edited by The Next Generation

Debate!

oppinions are like a- holes. Great argument for why he'll implode. He's thirty five and he's due. I give him some props and he really knows the west coast offense. I see this game being a shoot out.

He won't, but if he does, I'll tell you why, and it has nothing to do with age, mechanics, luck, gayness, whatever. If he has a bad game, it's for one reason, and one reason only............

I started him

Word. Everything else is pure conjecture. This is FACT.

oppinions are like a- holes. Great argument for why he'll implode. He's thirty five and he's due. I give him some props and he really knows the west coast offense. I see this game being a shoot out.

Are you trying to sway me in PAFFL? I'll bet you actually agree with this guy!

Let's see. Garcia has put up 3 straight "lucky" games where his QB rating has exceded 100 in each game. He put up prolific numbers in the SF WCO - so prolific in fact that when Kurt Warner was putting up astronomical FF numbers with the greatest show on turf in STL, Garcia was within a whisker of matching his 3 year total. Now you have Garcia in a WCO again with a pass happy coach, which fits his skill set to a tee, and he's playing a injured pass D that is #28 in the NFL vs the pass, in a critical game for both teams as far as playoff jockeying.

Yup - sounds like a perfect scenario for him to fall on his face.

Post edit - oh, yeah, & PHI surrendered a huge lead vs the Giants in the first game, meaning Reid is likely to run up the score this game if PHI can get a lead and not risk a repeat of the last game's debacle.

Edited by Bronco Billy

The Eagles/Giants game is a lot different than the first time. Consider the following:

1. Mcnabb out for the year, Garcia the quarterback.

2. Strahan will be out for this game.

3. Jevon Kearse is out for the year.

4. Luke Petigout on the Giants OL is out for the year.

5. Omar Gaither has replaced Matt McCoy at OLB for the Eagles.

6. Lito Sheppard and Rod Hood were both out at CB the first game. Sheppard is back and is playing well, while Hood is questionable. However, Will James (Peterson) has joined the squad and is the Eagles biggest corner at 6 foot, 200 lbs. Could be matched up with Plax.

The Eagles run defense has been terrible lately. Let me say this. Giants/Eagles games at the Meadowlands are sometime low scoring. However, Stallworth is the type of receiver that could give the Giants secondary fits. And the weather for Sunday looks about 54 degrees and sunny, with 10-15MPH winds. Not too bad. Garcia may struggle, but I don't see an easy win for the Giants, as I think the Eagles OL will give Garcia enough time with no Strahan.

Edited by mcnabbmcnow

Let's see. Garcia has put up 3 straight "lucky" games where his QB rating has exceded 100 in each game. He put up prolific numbers in the SF WCO - so prolific in fact that when Kurt Warner was putting up astronomical FF numbers with the greatest show on turf in STL, Garcia was within a whisker of matching his 3 year total. Now you have Garcia in a WCO again with a pass happy coach, which fits his skill set to a tee, and he's playing a injured pass D that is #28 in the NFL vs the pass, in a critical game for both teams as far as playoff jockeying.

Yup - sounds like a perfect scenario for him to fall on his face.

Post edit - oh, yeah, & PHI surrendered a huge lead vs the Giants in the first game, meaning Reid is likely to run up the score this game if PHI can get a lead and not risk a repeat of the last game's debacle.

Couldn't have said it better. There is the chance though that he'll fall flat on his face taking the go ahead touchdown in himself from the 2 yd. line late in the 4th quarter. :D