[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you trust Shaun Alexander anymore?

Bertie Wooster

because of injury and performance, I think SA drops to #3 pick at best next year, in some leagues some folks will elevate a couple other even above him (Gore, SJax, etc)

IMO, there will be some people who have Alexander drop in their lap with the 4th or 5th pick next year. Those teams are my early favorites next year.

FYI - this happened to me a few years ago, when a couple schmucks let Priest fall to me at #6. I thanked them mightily when I collected my winnings!

because of injury and performance, I think SA drops to #3 pick at best next year, in some leagues some folks will elevate a couple other even above him (Gore, SJax, etc)

IMO, there will be some people who have Alexander drop in their lap with the 4th or 5th pick next year. Those teams are my early favorites next year.

FYI - this happened to me a few years ago, when a couple schmucks let Priest fall to me at #6. I thanked them mightily when I collected my winnings!

I hav both SA and SJax in a keeper league where I can only keep 1 RB.

I have a major decision to make once the schedules come out, but I'll probably go with the younger Sjax.

Can the Seahawks block??? I will not draft SA next year

Not sure what it is, but this is definitely not the same Seahawks team as last year. Way less hunger, less intensity... more money for Shaun though! :D I have a feeling his high scoring fantasy years are over with. He turns 30 just before the 2007 season begins, and it's pretty obvious he isn't running with the same intensity as last year. He got paid, no need to waste any more energy then he has to. :D

Not sure what it is, but this is definitely not the same Seahawks team as last year. Way less hunger, less intensity... more money for Shaun though! :D I have a feeling his high scoring fantasy years are over with. He turns 30 just before the 2007 season begins, and it's pretty obvious he isn't running with the same intensity as last year. He got paid, no need to waste any more energy then he has to. :D

I agree..do they miss Hutchinson that much??? Where was Max Strong to lead all night? Good game plan Walrus

There was a time in the first half of the game where Alexander looked good. Then it was 3rd and 1. The coaches decided to have a pass play. Hasselbeck ended up throwing the ball away. The announcers echoed what I said, "Why not have Alexander run it on 3rd and 1 since he was moving the ball???" It seemed a momentum changer after they didn't get that 1st down.

This year, when I hear the line, "Start your studs" that doesn't include Alexander.

I'll be surprised if Alexander gets drafted in the top 3 next year. He may not be in my starting lineup the remainder of the season. :D

I agree..do they miss Hutchinson that much??? Where was Max Strong to lead all night? Good game plan Walrus

With the kind of running style that Alexander has, Hutch is missed a lot. The combination of Jones and Hutchinson was ideal for Alexander...he doesn't explode until after he has gone through the hole. Then watch out he is hard to catch. So yes they miss Hutch alot IMO. But that isn't the whole picture. This team has a hugh lack of focus...this can be seen with all the dropped passes, fumbles and ints. Clock management is another issue, although that didn't matter last night. However the play calling is another issue and that is Holmgren's problem. That 4-1 and we gave it to Strong was a bone head call in my opinion. I sat there saying we need the points...just kick a FG which would have tied the game and then lets try an onside kick (but still there was over 9 minutes left)...we just need to try to change the momentum....that 4-1 killed us...but it wasn't the only call that killed us. I just dont agree with Holmgrens play calling and last night was no different.

It makes me almost physically sick to watch this team play so poorly week in and week out. I don't know if I can even watch us play SD the night before Christmas...I am sure I will needs lots of christmas cheer before the game... :D

he certainly has struggled this year, but is still at a pace that would get him about 1200 and 6-7 tds over a full season....

+--------------------------+-------------------------+

| Rushing | Receiving |

+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+

| Year TM | G | Att Yards Y/A TD | Rec Yards Y/R TD |

| 2000 sea | 16 | 64 313 4.9 2 | 5 41 8.2 0 |

| 2001 sea | 16 | 309 1318 4.3 14 | 44 343 7.8 2 |

| 2002 sea | 16 | 295 1175 4.0 16 | 59 460 7.8 2 |

| 2003 sea | 16 | 326 1435 4.4 14 | 42 295 7.0 2 |

| 2004 sea | 16 | 353 1696 4.8 16 | 23 170 7.4 4 |

| 2005 sea | 16 | 370 1880 5.1 27 | 15 78 5.2 1 |

| 2006 sea | 7 | 170 591 3.5 3 | 9 32 3.6 0 |

| TOTAL | 103 | 1887 8408 4.5 92 | 197 1419 7.2 11 |

definitely his worst season since becoming the starter....... major dip in y/a, yards, and td's. i also believe this is an aburation... while it's less likely he can get back to that 1800 yds rushing, i could see him coming back to 1300-1600 with at least 10 td's next year

He just doesn't look like the same runner to me. His first few games he actually looked slow. I know the left side of the line isn't the same, but he's just not the same. Also owners were very lucky he didn't lose that fumble last night.