[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GAME SUSPENDED

Footballjoe

Can't watch the game 'cause of that damn NFL Network, but a friend of mine who has it says the conditions aren't that bad. :D

Sometimes its tough to see rain on TV from certain angles, but when they replayed a play from a field camera, the rain looked hard, and coming down at a 45 degree angle.

Branch and now Stevens both have had drops of relatively easy balls.

Alexander and Gore both look tenetative, and are doing absolutely nothing.

I'm following this thing on NFL.COM and it looks to me like a fiasco.

I'm doing the same - seems like Hasselbeck is able to throw OK so far, 4 for 8 with 2 drops ain't bad.

Is the wind a crosswind, or is it more up and down as noted in the other thread? And who has the wind with them this quarter? Seems like the Seahwaks based on the punting game so far.

1999 - SEA at KC suspended and resumed that evening.

Now THAT game was INSANE ... iirc, somewhere between 6-10 inches of rain fell DURING the game ... the field was complete slop because all of the water was gushing down the stadium stairs onto the field, and there was NO way the drainage could keep up with that much water.

I don't know who said it first, but I quote:

OOOOOOOOOOO, BUBles!

The only game I have ever found to be suspended during the game was also the only 0-0 tie. It was a Hall of Fame Game between the Chargers and (I believe) the Packers. Suspended due to LIGHTNING! Kind of ironic since the Chrgers were playing!

SHOW ME YOUR LIGHTING BOLT !

:D

I don't know who said it first, but I quote:

The only game I have ever found to be suspended during the game was also the only 0-0 tie. It was a Hall of Fame Game between the Chargers and (I believe) the Packers. Suspended due to LIGHTNING! Kind of ironic since the Chrgers were playing!

SHOW ME YOUR LIGHTING BOLT !

:D

1980 SD-GBP. And a 2003 Packers-Chiefs HOF game was also suspended due to lightning and stopped. A later Packers preseason game that year was also suspended, but resumed a couple hours later.