[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Alexander

daboz

I du know I'm thinking unless he gets a better team around him he aint gona be worth that high of a draft pick. Funny I chose LT with number one SA and LJ owners both thought I gave them a gift. Ya gota have that OL in order...

I think SA problems are really the result of the Seahawks... :D

I du know I'm thinking unless he gets a better team around him he aint gona be worth that high of a draft pick. Funny I chose LT with number one SA and LJ owners both thought I gave them a gift. Ya gota have that OL in order...

I think SA problems are really the result of the Seahawks... :D

That is an accurate summation, IMO. I still think a healthy and consistent O-line around SA could make a difference, but the left side of the line appears to be a shell of it's former self without Hutchinson. Hawk management didn't franchise the man and it is a HUGH factor in their overall success.

That is an accurate summation, IMO. I still think a healthy and consistent O-line around SA could make a difference, but the left side of the line appears to be a shell of it's former self without Hutchinson. Hawk management didn't franchise the man and it is a HUGH factor in their overall success.

The QB play stunk tonight as well! :D

It wasn't great by any means and when Hass threw the INT at the goal line when Seattle looked to go up by 11 points was a definite backbreaker to say the obvious.

Dude he ya take his one 18yd run out, just to get an idea of the rest of the work load, the guy averaged 2 and half yds agains the 49rs... AND that's with 23 total carries

Receiving yds,,, you like jelly or glazzed.

Now if Sea. had some game at least he would be pounding yds at the end of the game but they don't.

This was many's #1 pick gezzzz I'm thinking around 10-12 almost a #2 back... bummer!

Dude he ya take his one 18yd run out, just to get an idea of the rest of the work load, the guy averaged 2 and half yds agains the 49rs... AND that's with 23 total carries

Now if Sea. had some game at least he would be pounding yds at the end of the game but they don't.

This was many's #1 pick gezzzz I'm thinking around 10-12 almost a #2 back... bummer!

Bananafacedogpatch?

Don't drink & type.

All of this makes me wonder if SD's rookie LT, Reggie McNeil isn't the true ROY...

As mentioned in another thread, Jaworski likes McNeil as the ROY this year.

My Top 10 RBs next year, pending shcedules:

1. LT

2. Jackson

3. LJ (I know, I know...but that OL gets weaker and weaker every year)

4. Gore

5. Westbrook

6. Alexander

7. Parker

8. Bush

9. Brown

10. McGahee

KJ would have been in had he not gotten hurt. Rudi, Maroney, Norwood, Caddy, Jordan, Jacobs, Williams, Julius, Addai & Jamal make up the next 10.

bush in the first round, eh? even with deuce likely still there? i'd gladly scoop up a rudi after someone reaches for bush earlier than he should go, IMO.

PPR league, well, that's another story...

I suspect Bush and Duece will be a RBBC again next year. Duece is in the second year of a hugh contract if I remember correctly. I bet the cap hits are substantial for trade or release, and why mess with a good thing if you can keep it together? I can't see either as higher than a 3rd rounder next year if they stay together.