[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The I Sat Gore Offical Posting Site

Footballjoe

1. I will be honest and say I didn't expect a big game because I thought Sea would be looking for payback and get a big lead thus limiting Gore. But even though I didn't expect great #'s, maybe a little better than his at NO #'s, I still would never bench the # 5 or 6 RB overall. So I started him in both my leagues including my big money SB.

2. Who did you bench him in favor of? That's what I'd love to hear.

Fitz. I have a heck of a team due to panic on the part of some that traded early when some did not meet expectations. I started this week FWP, Westy, Chad, Wayne and Fitz as my flex.

Not insane based on depth but I would have ranked Gore ahead of Westy and Fitz for sure, and would have put him right there with FWP, who also has a tough road game. Chad and Wayne are must starts in that scoring fest (know you have to start 2 WR's anyway). We shall see though but that is my opinion before any except Gore have played. I wouldn't have played Fitz over Gore against Den.

Its probably going to be a small miniscule club.

With those weather conditions you gotta figure SF would pound Gore on the ground. Besides, he's a stud. And I do realize that he was held to 44 yards the first half, but you gotta figure Gore would break one or two eventually. Even good D's eventually break against stud RBs.

Thats true because most would not have any other decent options. But you have to admit for 3 quarters most Gore owners were :D

That made the 4th quarter payoff that much sweeter!

That was a typical Gore game. By the end they just can't stop him.

I figured out why I was having a hard time playing Gore last night. I am in a Dynasty League and played the Bullz last week. I lost the game and the bet. The picture below is now my Sig in our forum until next year.

My Webpage

I guess you could say I was "Gored" already.

I can't seem to get the picture working.

Edited by Footballjoe

I figured out why I was having a hard time playing Gore last night. I am in a Dynasty League and played the Bullz last week. I lost the game and the bet. The picture below is now my Sig in our forum until next year.

bull.jpg

No in-line images allowed in the forums here, sorry.

I sat him this week. It wasn't a hard decsion for me. Our league scoring; 1pt:25 yds and 6pts: td.

I benched him for either ChesterTaylor or Jamal Lewis. I still think one of these guys will outscore Gore in my league scoring.

My opponent in UFF-DA scored 23 points :D

My Webpage

I can't seem to get the picture working.

Web photo didn't load.