[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The I Sat Gore Offical Posting Site

Footballjoe

Gore finally getting the respect he deserves. He was still a secret last draft day. But no more. Except a slight case of Fumble-itis, the guy is the goods!! Nuff said.

So does Gore get drafted in the top 10 next year?

I think so.

I'd be as happy as a little girl to get him at 10.

I had a guy who the computer ended up drafting for him this year. When i told him his roster didn't look bad and gore was supposed to be a huge sleeper this year he offered to trade him to me. I was happy with my draft so I didn't even though I believed in the sleeper thing :D I would have had him paired with LT.

I figured out why I was having a hard time playing Gore last night. I am in a Dynasty League and played the Bullz last week. I lost the game and the bet. The picture below is now my Sig in our forum until next year.

My Webpage

I guess you could say I was "Gored" already.

I can't seem to get the picture working.

HERE it is FBJ

I had a guy who the computer ended up drafting for him this year. When i told him his roster didn't look bad and gore was supposed to be a huge sleeper this year he offered to trade him to me. I was happy with my draft so I didn't even though I believed in the sleeper thing :DI would have had him paired with LT.

That's exactly who I have Gore paired with in my league!!! :D Along with the rest of my team in my sig.