[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andra Davis

Dec 14 Jeff Walcoff, of ClevelandBrowns.com, reports Cleveland Browns LB D'Qwell Jackson (toe) has elected to undergo toe surgery and could be placed on the Injured Reserve. The injury will cause LB Andra Davis to move inside to cover Jackson's position, while LB Leon Williams will start in Davis' spot. It will be the first NFL start of Williams' career.

Will this effect him... I have him starting but have Cato June, Will Witherspoon, or Shawn Merriman as replacements...

Any help....

Thanks in advance

I think for all you championship games - I would pick up Leon Williams as long as he is playing ILLB he had a great game last weekend and Davis didn't and now with Davis dinged (concussion) check the starting lineup. But Williams might be out on the waiver and worth a start. My 2 cents

I think for all you championship games - I would pick up Leon Williams as long as he is playing ILLB he had a great game last weekend and Davis didn't and now with Davis dinged (concussion) check the starting lineup. But Williams might be out on the waiver and worth a start. My 2 cents

However, Andra got hurt in the first quarter of the game...so to say that Leon Williams outperformed him is a bit non-comparative. Andra had 4 points when he got hurt BEFORE the first quarter was over. Safe to say he would have had say 16 to 20 points if he played the whole game...don't know how many tackles Leion got after Andra left the game.

However, Andra got hurt in the first quarter of the game...so to say that Leon Williams outperformed him is a bit non-comparative. Andra had 4 points when he got hurt BEFORE the first quarter was over. Safe to say he would have had say 16 to 20 points if he played the whole game...don't know how many tackles Leion got after Andra left the game.

I didn't see the game but my understanding was because DQJax was out A Davis slid to RILB position and they started Leon Williams at A Davis's spot LILB. If Williams stays there he should produce well as it is the position in that scheme that produces the most tackles ets. Andra had only 1 solo and 3 assists before he left and Williams had 8 solo's3 assists and a FF. So my thinking is Davis might not even play if he hasn't fully recovered from his concussion. But even if he does and he stays at RILB - that Williams might be the smarter play (providing he still starts and starts at LILB)

I didn't see the game but my understanding was because DQJax was out A Davis slid to RILB position and they started Leon Williams at A Davis's spot LILB. If Williams stays there he should produce well as it is the position in that scheme that produces the most tackles ets. Andra had only 1 solo and 3 assists before he left and Williams had 8 solo's3 assists and a FF. So my thinking is Davis might not even play if he hasn't fully recovered from his concussion. But even if he does and he stays at RILB - that Williams might be the smarter play (providing he still starts and starts at LILB)

I am not disagreeing with ya....just saying that he left in the first quarter and had 4 FF points...and had a concussion. He may not play...so this is could be moot :D , but, if he plays and plays the full game...based on the first quarter of last game, he was on pace for 16 FF points. I would take that. But...as always in situations like these...it is a crapshoot.

Was leaning towards starting Antoine Winfield tonight in place of Bart Scott....and now I have 22 FF points on the bench in the SuperBowl....I guess I will be seeing if Hope can pick up the slack!!!!