[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Homers

Maize N Blue Backer

According to CBS he practiced Friday but is still considered questionable..I need him to play or its Lundytime for me.

Edited by whomper

Opinion only:

No news on Jones locally, the Tank problem is stealing all the news. If he plays, I think he'll take a minor role and Benson the major role. It would be the smart move, but Da Bears don't always make the smart move. I say let him rest up for the PO. That said, I benched him for a 4th WR.

Opinion only:

No news on Jones locally, the Tank problem is stealing all the news. If he plays, I think he'll take a minor role and Benson the major role. It would be the smart move, but Da Bears don't always make the smart move. I say let him rest up for the PO. That said, I benched him for a 4th WR.

This is pretty much the same I've heard the last 2 days. I would NOT feel comfortable starting Jones this week. I just don't think he'll get more than 10 carries...if that.

Sounds like he is expected to play(per the Huddle). Anyone have thoughts on how much? Will the combo of Benson breathing down his neck and playing one of his former teams be motivation for him to play hard through the pain? Will Lovie give him the chance? Any thoughts out there?

I am starting Benson over TJ this week. The way it has been working out the past few weeks is that they let TJ play until the game is in hand Then they turn it over to Benson to run in the 2nd half with the fresh legs and TJ is safe until yhey really need him. This week if TJ plays 1 quarter if he plays at all.

I am starting Benson over TJ this week. The way it has been working out the past few weeks is that they let TJ play until the game is in hand Then they turn it over to Benson to run in the 2nd half with the fresh legs and TJ is safe until yhey really need him. This week if TJ plays 1 quarter if he plays at all.

Sometimes the starting RB isn't the best play. I would settle for 60 yards and a TD. I think he can get that once the game is in hand.

I can't imagine Lovie working TJ into the ground too hard in a game that should be over by half.

Essentially, I am starting Benson cause I feel most confident the Bears trounce the Bucs.

+1 ... I don't see any reason the Bears should play - let alone start - Jones. Benson could rumble for 100+ and a score today.

Benching TJ for CBenson in one league, and benching him for SMorris in another. Still don't feel good about it, though.

I hear ya! Furrey makes me a little nervous....if they weren't playing GB I'd be starting Jones. :D

What a well needed pleasant surprise that first half was..Even if TJ doesnt get another carry he was worth the start for me because I really had no other good option

What a well needed pleasant surprise that first half was..Even if TJ doesnt get another carry he was worth the start for me because I really had no other good option

+1

The minute anyone read he was active, he should have been started in all formats over some of the schmucks mentioned above.

Someone said he will play only the 1st quarter...hmm, now think about that...why would the Bears waste a 53-man roster spot for someone to play only the 1st quarter???? Gotta use your brain at least a little bit to be successful in fantasy football.

BTW....Benson is a bust

Bleh. :D I sat TJ in one league and started Benson as a FLEX in another. Hopefully Benson will get some carries in the 2nd half with the Bears up big.

Edited by Skrappy1

+1

The minute anyone read he was active, he should have been started in all formats over some of the schmucks mentioned above.

Someone said he will play only the 1st quarter...hmm, now think about that...why would the Bears waste a 53-man roster spot for someone to play only the 1st quarter???? Gotta use your brain at least a little bit to be successful in fantasy football.

BTW....Benson is a bust

Benson is not a bust. You'll see next year.