[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice game Vick

Grits and Shins

Leave it to the Dallas defense (or lack thereof) to make Mike Vick look good, but look good Vick did.

16/24 237 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

56 yards on the ground

At the half I thought ATL was playing well enough to win and Dallas poorly enough to lose.

no doubt, but how the HELL did Vick not see Crumpler on the 4th down play in the 3rd quarter??? There was'nt a Cowboy within at leat 15 yds of him or between him and the endzone.

OBTW, I started Crumpler.. :D

no doubt, but how the HELL did Vick not see Crumpler on the 4th down play in the 3rd quarter??? There was'nt a Cowboy within at leat 15 yds of him or between him and the endzone.

OBTW, I started Crumpler.. :D

Play was going to the right all the way. Sucks cause like you say, Crump was as wide open as a player can be.

I question his heart though. Pulling himself at the end of the game like that was pretty weak. This guy has zero tolerance for pain.

People like you crack me up. :D There are some players that get dumped on no matter what they do as far as some people are concerned. No matter what they do it is never good enough and there is always something someone finds to slam the player on. Just blows me away.

"But he did seem a bit troubled about his groin, which began hurting early in the third quarter.

"I felt a pain that I have never felt before," Vick said. "It was a sharp pain. I'm going to see the doctors right now and see what they have to say. I'll get treatment in the morning and the rest of the week."

EARLY in the 3rd qtr.... hmmmm..... when did he go out again?

I question his heart though. Pulling himself at the end of the game like that was pretty weak. This guy has zero tolerance for pain.

:D

3rd and 16 on your own 25, two possession game with 1:24 left and you tweak your groin. Your two options are: A) try to make an almost impossible comeback when your ability to throw and run have been compromised (thus limiting you ability to successfully help your team) and risk causing a more serious injury

or B ) come out of the game.

Groin trumps heart.

Edited by sunysteelfly76