[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO spits in Hall's face

Big Score 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, TO admitted he did that and said he apologized after the game to DeAngelo. Deion Sanders gave TO grief that he did it. But TO basically blew it off by saying he already apologized for it and it was now behind him. :D

I watched the interview and I thought that Deon was saying not to take it to a different level "off the field".

I watched the interview and I thought that Deon was saying not to take it to a different level "off the field".

Just heard a replay of that interview segment and you are right that Deion said that after he told TO that spitting was the most degrading thing to do to another player.

Now Deion is giving TO praise for admitting to being honest about it. Eisen, Faulk and Mariucci are rightfully saying what TO did was wrong whether he apologized for it or not, while Deion looks uncomfortable. Get off your knees Deion.

Just heard a replay of that interview segment and you are right that Deion said that after he told TO that spitting was the most degrading thing to do to another player.

Now Deion is giving TO praise for admitting to being honest about it. Eisen, Faulk and Mariucci are rightfully saying what TO did was wrong whether he apologized for it or not, while Deion looks uncomfortable. Get off your knees Deion.

Deion loves Hall that's why his defending of TO really surprised me.

LITTLE T LEARNS TO SPIT....I've always supported this guy. He's dripping with talent, yet he never misses an opportunity to disappoint me. ( Reminds me of Mike Tyson :D )

Mike Tyson is WAY worse off the field than Owens. TO has his downfalls, and might not have the best sportsmanship award going his way; however, he doesn't beat his wife, get in trouble for drugs, rape, murder, or have any other major off-the-field distractions from football. He's got the media after him, yes, but it's not like he's breaking any laws.

TO will always be a true Niner in my book. :D

So, does the league suspend & fine him?

Or, just fine him?

At least this is black-on-black crime so we're spared the tiresome (and irrelevant) racial component of Romanowski (damn Tony Romo, can't abbreviate that anymore) spitting on JJ Stokes.

TO will always be a true Niner in my book. :D

Your mileage may vary, but I'd be pretty loathe to put him up there with Charlie Kruger, Hugh McIlhenny, YA Tittle, Montana, Rice, and Lott on the "true Niner" list if I were a SF fan.

Your mileage may vary, but I'd be pretty loathe to put him up there with Charlie Kruger, Hugh McIlhenny, YA Tittle, Montana, Rice, and Lott on the "true Niner" list if I were a SF fan.

Good post Chavez. There's no way I would put him in with the true Niners. That list goes pretty deep and Owens would not be on it.

Deion, Irvin and TO are basically the same person.

This dude is a total chump, is there anybody in pro sports that needs an ole fashioned azz kicking more than TO?

The rest of the Cowboys should give him a blanket party Full Metal Jacket style. affectionate him :D

Yeah flog him for scoring 2 TDs.....please, quit hating. All is fair in love, war, and football. It is not like he spit on the ref, a la Roberto Alomar spitting on an umpire. He spit on an opponent, and don't act like Hall would not have said anything to provoke T.O.