[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunday AM Injury Updates

nhoops

Anyone know the status of the following?

L.Maroney - Friend of a friend went to practice this week and he was supposedly running all over the field making plays...... :D (Have Dillon)

TJones - will he play, how much? (Have Jones and Benson)

F.Taylor - will he play

MJD - calf inj., but expected to play

Any Updates? Anyone else to add?

:D Good Morning!!

Edit: I guess this thread answers the Fred/MJD question

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=191183

Edited by nhoops

Good morning to you too. :D

Saturday Update *** RB Laurence Maroney (NE) has torn cartilage in his rib cage, leaving his status for tomorrow's game against the Texans in doubt. According to a source close to Maroney, the rookie wanted to play last week but wasn't cleared by the training staff. He's officially listed as questionable with a back injury, meaning he has a 50-50 chance of playing. He missed a portion of practice yesterday. Maroney has expressed frustration at the varying accounts of his injury and yesterday he basically shot them all down. "I don't have broken ribs, I don't have a concussion and I don't have a back problem," he said. "And I definitely didn't have the wind knocked out of me."

ESPN's John Clayton reports Laurence Maroney (torn rib cartilage) is unlikely to play Sunday against the Texans.

Corey Dillon's matchup gets a major boost with this news. Maroney is expected to miss his second consecutive game after skipping Week 14 as well.

For the Patriots, RB Laurence Maroney (back) and WR Chad Jackson's (groin) status are considered to be game-time decisions. TE Ben Watson (knee) and DT Vince Wilfork (ankle) are not expected to play.

10:37 am est - For the Colts, RBs Dominic Rhodes (wrist) and Joseph Addai (foot) were upgraded to probable Sunday morning.

For the Vikings, RB Chester Taylor (ribs) is expected to start.

11:38 am est - For the Patriots, backup RB Laurence Maroney (back), backup TE Ben Watson (knee), and starting DT Vince Wolfork (ankle) are inactive. We'll have the rest of their key inactives later.