[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad is Raider Offense?

Rockerbraves

I have Bulger going and I'm playing against Wilkins. Two trips to the red zone, two FG's. :D

I have Bulger too.

I had Cutler in my starting line-up and made a last minute switch to Bulger. Could cost me my season unless Bulger has a big 2nd half.

Oakland offense vs. Rams defense. It's kinda like a chick fight. Somebody has to win, but neither of them look like they have any idea what they're doing.

But it's a lot less fun to watch. :D

I have Bulger too.

I had Cutler in my starting line-up and made a last minute switch to Bulger. Could cost me my season unless Bulger has a big 2nd half.

I'm afraid it'll take a long TD or two. SJax will just run it in inside the 5. :D Come on, Bulger! Throw the ball!

Oakland offense vs. Rams defense. It's kinda like a chick fight. Somebody has to win, but neither of them look like they have any idea what they're doing.

But it's a lot less fun to watch. :D

Rams recovery a effing fumble. Talk about not fun watching. Watched Brooks play last season. Just can't believe the Raiders are actually playing this guy.

If Haslett has the nuts to brag about this defense after this game I swear I'm gonna drive to Rams Park tomorrow and puke on his car. This Oakland offense might be the worst I've ever seen, ever.

Ever.

And I was a St. Louis Football Cardinals fan when they were here.

Ever.

If Haslett has the nuts to brag about this defense after this game I swear I'm gonna drive to Rams Park tomorrow and puke on his car. This Oakland offense might be the worst I've ever seen, ever.

Ever.

And I was a St. Louis Football Cardinals fan when they were here.

Ever.

Forgot Haslett coaches that Defense. Now that's funny. He probably will brag because as we all know he thought Brooks was sooo gooood he started Brooks in enough consecutive games to set a NFL record. Yet the Saints SUCKED under Haslett and Brooks. :D