[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garcia vs. McNabb

ebartender

No doubt would rather have McNabb out there based on talent, but I wish McNabb had the fire that Garcia has shown. I gained a lot of respect from Garcia because you can tell he doesn't take any crap. He is out there yelling at people and making sure players know when they made a bad play. I just don't see the same fire from McNabb. The Eagles better re-sign Garcia for next season.

No doubt would rather have McNabb out there based on talent, but I wish McNabb had the fire that Garcia has shown. I gained a lot of respect from Garcia because you can tell he doesn't take any crap. He is out there yelling at people and making sure players know when they made a bad play. I just don't see the same fire from McNabb. The Eagles better re-sign Garcia for next season.

+1 I'm no Eagles fan but you have to like the heart and fire Garcia shows out there. I didn't think he had it in him. I know he says he would re-sign with Philly again but I would think he would want another shot at starting.

+1 I'm no Eagles fan but you have to like the heart and fire Garcia shows out there. I didn't think he had it in him. I know he says he would re-sign with Philly again but I would think he would want another shot at starting.

If McNabb can't come back to start next year Garcia would be the starter for a couple games. But I could see his point. Why not try to get starter money instead of back-up money. Hopefully the Eagles offer him enough to make it tough for him to leave. I don't want them to break the bank for a back-up, but with McNabb's injury history you can't be too safe.

He's 36, doubt he'll start for anyone. But, he does play with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. A little too much when he spiked the ball at the Giants defender. BUT, he has been getting creamed LATE in the last 3 games and the refs haven't been calling it. I'd be pissed too. Great win for the Birds!

Thats because McNabb is too busy playing Mr. Nice guy all the time..

When McNabb went down I went :D ! After watching Garcia, I am now :bash: ! It couldn't have worked out better. The guy has a lot of spunk & confidence, just knock off the stoopid intimidation penalty! :D

He's 36, doubt he'll start for anyone. But, he does play with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. A little too much when he spiked the ball at the Giants defender. BUT, he has been getting creamed LATE in the last 3 games and the refs haven't been calling it. I'd be pissed too. Great win for the Birds!

I was pissed when he spiked the ball like that, but I think it was due to the fact that the Eagles had a bunch of stupid penalties before that. Garcia got hit way after he threw the ball on the play before and nothing was called and I think it was last week when he got hit late too and nothing was called. He was pissed and I don't mind him showing it from time to time.

When McNabb went down I went :D ! After watching Garcia, I am now :bash: ! It couldn't have worked out better. The guy has a lot of spunk & confidence, just knock off the stoopid intimidation penalty! :D

Garcia is the best gay bald Mexican QB ever. Heck, best gay bald Mexican regardless of position.

He'd be a good fit in Oakland next year.

:D Everybody thinks every QB would be a good fit in Oakland.

I personally think David Carr would look like a natural in the Raiders offense - nobody gets sacked better than he does.

:D Everybody thinks every QB would be a good fit in Oakland.

I personally think David Carr would look like a natural in the Raiders offense - nobody gets sacked better than he does.

Well Garcia does still have some mobility left, but if they are looking for a QB who can throw it down field then they would not want Garcia. Garcia is good making plays and throwing short to mid-range passes, but I wouldn't count on him to launch it down field consistently

Hold up there... Garcia has been solid, but I still want McNabb starting for the Eagles regardless of what has happened the past few weeks. Nonetheless, I am thrilled with the Eagles wins the past few weeks and look forward to hopefully a good game vs. Dallas next week.

Garcia is just another showing of how they are coming over here taking our jobs. :D

McNabb has taken off December three of the last five years, obviously Garcia is doing a job that an American doesn't want to do :D

Edited by Chavez

So, does this mean the Philly fans are going to stop booing him when he doesn't get hurt?

Nope, we'll boo when he throws BAD ints and spikes the ball at a defender costing us a penalty. And, we'll boo when there is NO call on a late hit where he's been body-slammed to the ground. We'll also cheer when he throws a perfect strike to Reggie Brown for the game winning TD. Thanks for asking.

Nope, we'll boo when he throws BAD ints and spikes the ball at a defender costing us a penalty. And, we'll boo when there is NO call on a late hit where he's been body-slammed to the ground. We'll also cheer when he throws a perfect strike to Reggie Brown for the game winning TD. Thanks for asking.

You didn't answer the question.