[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Minnesota-Green Bay thread

Chavez

So is Tavaris Jackson starting next week over 50 year old, noodle-armed Brad Johnson?

I guess it doesn't much matter, since the Pack beat yer ass in that crap dome of yours and your "Viking" image is nothing but hot air that will go *poof* in the frigid outdoors.

Bud Grant is probably rolling in his grave at this sour turn of events, and he isn't even dead.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Packers suck. 'Nuff said.

Hmmm, 6-8 just like the Vikings, and in the 6 wins is one vs the Purple Pansies. At the Rollerdome.

Perhaps it is YOU who suck. :D

I don't care if the green and gold are 16-0 or 0-16. It doesn't really matter. Their suckitude lives on forever.

Through Super Bowls and Hall of Fame QBs, the suckitude lives on. :D

Maybe the problem is that you need to realize that multiple world titles and arguably the greatest tradition in the league is an example of NOT sucking; but since those ideas are foreign to the Vikes, I can understand why you'd be confused - "We don't have any championships, play in a dome, and wear pretty purple unis...why, those teams WITH titles, and the teams that play outside like real men must be BAD!"

Through Super Bowls and Hall of Fame QBs, the suckitude lives on. :D

Maybe the problem is that you need to realize that multiple world titles and arguably the greatest tradition in the league is an example of NOT sucking; but since those ideas are foreign to the Vikes, I can understand why you'd be confused - "We don't have any championships, play in a dome, and wear pretty purple unis...why, those teams WITH titles, and the teams that play outside like real men must be BAD!"

Titles? Living in the past is so sad. :D

Titles? Living in the past is so sad. :D

10 years ago, not that awful long. :D

Maybe when I go to the Metrodome I'll have to check out the Vikes trophy case and see what they've got.

Oh yeah? Well your team is so crappy it has to share a stadium with another NFL team. And the state you're named for doesn't even house said crappy stadium. :D

Nice uniforms. Did you guys borrow those from the Frankfurt Galaxy or something?

Enjoy Los Angeles, nicer weather out there anyway.

Oh yeah? Well your team is so crappy it has to share a stadium with another NFL team. And the state you're named for doesn't even house said crappy stadium. :D

The New York Jets play in at Giants Stadium in New Jersey, and their best player ever is famous for wearing panty hose. Their best coach ever ducked out on them for the most obnoxious team in the league. Vet is feeling his oats because his team will be just good enough to get crushed in its first playoff game.

Yeah, I'm very jealous of Jets fans. :D

Those little NFC North "rivalries" are so cute. It's like watching a bunch of kindergartners scrap on the playground. Oh well, I guess it gives those people in fly-over country soemthing to occupy their time.

Seriously though, enjoy the game next week. Having seen both teams recently, I'd have to say that the Packers probably suck a little more than the Vikings. It'll be a close game though.

Seriously though, enjoy the game next week. Having seen both teams recently, I'd have to say that the Packers probably suck a little more than the Vikings. It'll be a close game though.

Green Bay doesn't suck quite as bad as they looked in the Jets game. So Vikes-Pack are pretty much on an equal level of suck.

Green Bay doesn't suck quite as bad as they looked in the Jets game. So Vikes-Pack are pretty much on an equal level of suck.

Is it fair to say we've seen the last of Brad Johnson? Jackson didn't look to bad today, he should get a shot the last couple of weeks.

Is it fair to say we've seen the last of Brad Johnson? Jackson didn't look to bad today, he should get a shot the last couple of weeks.

Why not, where is Brad Johnson going to take you? He's competent, but more of a caretaker for a loaded team at this point; Jackson is the future in Minnesota, see what he's got.

This is like watching two blind one-legged midgets fight. Packers vs Vikes - the Irrelevant Bowl. :D

Hey, this one legged midget has a chance to finish .500 when the Bears trot out their scout team two weeks from now.

This is like watching two blind one-legged midgets fight. Packers vs Vikes - the Irrelevant Bowl. :D

Laugh it up furball. Just know that you've got that playoff choke awaiting you in the upcoming weeks. The only question is which week will it be and which team will be the beneficiary. :D

PS - I'm not just bitter that I started Tom "overrated" Brady over Rex "hit or miss" Grossman even though I had mixed feelings. :bash:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Nice uniforms. Did you guys borrow those from the Frankfurt Galaxy or something?

Enjoy Los Angeles, nicer weather out there anyway.

Oh yea? Well at least the Vikes don't have any former Qbs that enjoy public intoxication and make an ass of themselves on the airwaves and wears pantyhose.

:D Well at least we don't have any former Qbs that wear pantyhose. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

Ryan Longwell will single handedly win this game against the Pack. With his one field goal attempt that is.

Vikes 3

Pack 0

Unless Chester Marcol comes out of retirement than we might just have to kick two.

The cable networks are scrambling to get the NFL network onto their programming in time for this important NFC North Matchup.

Edited by MikesVikes

Oh yea? Well at least the Vikes don't have any former Qbs that enjoy public intoxication and make an ass of themselves on the airwaves and wears pantyhose.

:D Well at least we don't have any former Qbs that wear pantyhose. :bash:

So far as you know.

Hey, at least we can both lay claim to Esera Tuaolo right? :D