[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Minnesota-Green Bay thread

Chavez

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... for what could potentially (probably not, but still, potentially) be Favre's last home game ever, it really stinks that this isn't being broadcast for free to the entire state of Wisconsin. Very lame. Very lame indeed.

Of course, that's just the Vikings fan in me, wanting as many people as possible to witness Favre's final humiliating defeat in Lambeau. :D

It's not his last game. The team is getting better, the OL will be pretty good next year, his top 2 WR's are good (they must pick up a vet 3rd WR other than Ferguson) and the running game will improve with a Lynch or Adrian Peterson next year. The defense is coming along- if they improve the S positions and nickel back. He is set up to win next year.

It's not his last game. The team is getting better, the OL will be pretty good next year, his top 2 WR's are good (they must pick up a vet 3rd WR other than Ferguson) and the running game will improve with a Lynch or Adrian Peterson next year. The defense is coming along- if they improve the S positions and nickel back. He is set up to win next year.

um, win what?

6 games?

:D:D

just like the vikes will :bash:

I agree with much of this. The Packers are improving and should expect to go 8-8 next year at least, given a decent draft and a few judicious FA signings.

Vikes are collapsing like usual, the Packers are improving. We're on an upward swing, yours is downward. How does it feel to start 2-0 again and now lose 5 of your last 7?

Obviously the Bears have problems at QB like usual, with TJ a year older and Ced the Insaner possibly taking a full time role, the Bears are ripe for a collapse.

Packers win the NFC Norris next year, Vikes are competing with Detroit for the bottom.

Vikes are collapsing like usual, the Packers are improving. We're on an upward swing, yours is downward. How does it feel to start 2-0 again and now lose 5 of your last 7?

Obviously the Bears have problems at QB like usual, with TJ a year older and Ced the Insaner possibly taking a full time role, the Bears are ripe for a collapse.

Packers win the NFC Norris next year, Vikes are competing with Detroit for the bottom.

:D:D:bash: thanks for the afternoon hughmor

:D:D:bash::clap:

OK, I largely agreed with the earlier post but this is just delusional. :D

Way too much paint thinner.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

:D:D:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol::(;):bash::fool::brow::lol::lol::lol::pc::pc::bow::bow:

This post is an obvious hit. :D

I'm definitely playing Viking killer Donald Driver this week. Ever since Tice refused to sign him as a FA he has lit them up.

Edited by Randall

:D

this is good stuff here, do you even watch football :D

So, Televangelist Jackson against the Pack D @ Lambeau in cold-ish weather?

Anyone picking up GB defense to start in their champeenship game?

I picked up the Packers for both my playoff bound teams several weeks ago, just for these week 15/16 match-ups.

If you have the ability to pick them up at this point in the season I would.

And to those delusional people buying into the possibility that this is Favre's last game at Lambeau? Forget it. The guy will play 'til he is 50 if they let him.

I picked up the Packers for both my playoff bound teams several weeks ago, just for these week 15/16 match-ups.

If you have the ability to pick them up at this point in the season I would.

And to those delusional people buying into the possibility that this is Favre's last game at Lambeau? Forget it. The guy will play 'til he is 50 if they let him.

rat, did you originally do that with johnson in mind? and does the more mobile/stronger-armed rookie QB make you like GB less...or more 'cause, well, he's a rookie?

rat, did you originally do that with johnson in mind? and does the more mobile/stronger-armed rookie QB make you like GB less...or more 'cause, well, he's a rookie?

Actually I wasn't sure at that point whether Johnson would be holding on or not. But it doesn't really matter. I picked up the Packers in the Top Gun league just yesterday. I'm still counting on a big performance from the Green Bay defense.