[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs/Chargers

HowboutthemCowboys

Rooting against 27 and 88. I need to hold on to my point lead and the LJ owner is right on my heels! I'm playing against the guy with Gonzo.

Same situation I'm in.

I was about to say that KC just blocked a punt and recovered it near SD's end zone...but now they said SD gets it back for the first down. :D

Edited by Gunther

Yeah, that's a horrible rule. It's not like the KC guy had possession and lost it....

Agreed, even the way Michaels explained it after the refs made the call is that KC would have had to have possession of it first and lost it.

Bad call as far as I can tell.

Someone please tell me that BS call was legit for some reason, or I am gonna freak out.

I have never heard of that crap in my life

the punt is blocked, but since KC touched it its a first down for SD??????

And them LT rips one for 85yrds after it

I swear to god SD has been getting the most rediculous calls made in their favor this year

San Diego keeps it?? Never saw that before....

Since the ball cross the line of scrimmage, it is treated like a regular punt. A cheifs play was the first to touch the ball but did not possess it and a SD player landed on it. So it was ruled as a muffed punt, but the refs used confusing terminology.

Since the ball cross the line of scrimmage, it is treated like a regular punt. A cheifs play was the first to touch the ball but did not possess it and a SD player landed on it. So it was ruled as a muffed punt, but the refs used confusing terminology.

That is wild, BJ. But Michaels just explained it like you did.

First - Wow! Dat be Funky 2 understand! - Chargers keep the ball :clap:

Second - WOW - what a run by LT, plus a nice block by Jackson :bash:

Third - I need a game of TE's. Basically in one league I need Gates to outscore Wayne. In another league I am down big and have Gonzo, Rudi, Kaeding and Wayne :D .

So go Gonzo and Gates go. :D

Edited by Buffalo Wings