[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colt's WRs

dabuffbills

Which Colt's receiver will have a better game tomorrow?

I wish there was some honest way to answer this but I think I will give it my best Grits n Shins answer.

The one that scores the most points.

Really, just no way that I know of to predict this one.

Harrison will be going up againts a rookie CB in Jonathan Joseph. I have been impressed as he11 w/ Joseph in 3 or 4 games starting. I have a fear that he schools the youngster tonight, but keep an eye on Joseph and tell me if you're impressed

Wayne will be going up against a veteran in Tory James, but James has clearly lost a step, and I think this is a bigger mismatch than above.

I still think it's tough to call because you don't know who will connect on a bomb for a TD.

At least it won't be Dallas Clark killing the Bengals

All the hype for a high scoring game and people needing this number or that pretty much guarantees that the score will be something like 20-17 and the usual suspects will not hit the endzone. Back-up TE's and fullbacks will score along with defense or special teams. :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

All the hype for a high scoring game and people needing this number or that pretty much guarantees that the score will be something like 20-17 and the usual suspects will not hit the endzone. Back-up TE's and fullbacks will score along with defense or special teams. :D

yep...this is pretty much what always happens

Wayne 1 catch 11 yards

Harrison 11 catches 172 yards 3 TDs

NOT FUNNY AT ALL. :D

I have Peyton/Harrison/Rhodes vs. Rudi/Wayne in one league with a 40 point lead, looking good for me and those stats wouldn't be bad.

BUT, I have Wayne in another league and 1-11 is only 1 point, I am down by two, can we agree on 2-20??? That would give me 3 points and a Finals appearance? Good?

NOT FUNNY AT ALL. :D

I have Peyton/Harrison/Rhodes vs. Rudi/Wayne in one league with a 40 point lead, looking good for me and those stats wouldn't be bad.

BUT, I have Wayne in another league and 1-11 is only 1 point, I am down by two, can we agree on 2-20??? That would give me 3 points and a Finals appearance? Good?

:D:bash::clap:

Now, if Harrison can just finish with 15 more points than Rudi, I will be in finals in all three playoffs that I made(outta a total of 4) I am currently up 160.4 to 160, KEEP IT UP MARVIN!