[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unofficial I hate FF and will never play again thread!

bigbadwolf

So I was the #2 seed and had a bye last weekend. This weekend? I played the Cowboy homer who had Romo, Owens, MB, and the def all playing this weekend. Add to that FWP and Coles for him, and I got beat down. One game out of the money!

So, I currently hate FF until about early June when I will once again fall in love with it.

Anyone else feeling me? And screw you cowboys. :D

Also, that a-- monkey Chris Chambers will never ever be on my team again. Ever.

Edited by bigbadwolf

So I was the #2 seed and had a bye last weekend. This weekend? I played the Cowboy homer who had Romo, Owens, MB, and the def all playing this weekend. Add to that FWP and Coles for him, and I got beat down. One game out of the money!

So, I currently hate FF until about early June when I will once again fall in love with it.

Anyone else feeling me? And screw you cowboys. :D

Also, that a-- monkey Chris Chambers will never ever be on my team again. Ever.

I feel you brotha. I was the number 2 scoring team in the league. One point per week shy of the #1 and no one else was even close. I fell just shy of the bye in my conference and lost last week in the first round of the playoffs by 3 lousy points. Gould missed 2 FGs. I started Bryant instead of Henry off some bad advice. He changed his QB at the last minute from Jason Campbell to Garcia (i don't know why he had Campbell in there to begin with). FF and I are currently in a huge fight. I am turning my back on it and never forgiving it for its consistent mistreatment of my team, which never fails to be #1 or #2 in points but doesn't have the record to prove it and has never brought home the big one. I hate you FF. You are the cruelest of the cruel.

I'll see you next year.

If you want, I can set the language filter so that it changes particular players into something else every time they are written, but you'd probably be wanting something already banned as a substitute.

I feel you brotha. I was the number 2 scoring team in the league. One point per week shy of the #1 and no one else was even close. I fell just shy of the bye in my conference and lost last week in the first round of the playoffs by 3 lousy points. Gould missed 2 FGs. I started Bryant instead of Henry off some bad advice. He changed his QB at the last minute from Jason Campbell to Garcia (i don't know why he had Campbell in there to begin with). FF and I are currently in a huge fight. I am turning my back on it and never forgiving it for its consistent mistreatment of my team, which never fails to be #1 or #2 in points but doesn't have the record to prove it and has never brought home the big one. I hate you FF. You are the cruelest of the cruel.

I'll see you next year.

Los Gatos, thank you for that laugh... made my night. I love the "Cruelest of the Cruel *pause* I'll see you next year." So true, so true.

I hate you so much FF, but I need you even more damn it.

If you want, I can set the language filter so that it changes particular players into something else every time they are written, but you'd probably be wanting something already banned as a substitute.

could you change that players name "WDIS" ? :D

tell you all what, when you have injuries cripple you for the past 4 years and ended with an all time worst record of 3-10 this year then you can go crying about how much you hate FF. Until then, you made the playoffs and you should be happy at that.

Oh and screw the cowboys!!!!!!!!!

I here ya I make all kinds of moves throught the season position myself for the playoffs. Then I get to this weekend and I come on here and hear about the weather in seattle made changes and ended up losing by 1 point. I could have made many differnet moves even minor ones that would have given ma a 3 more points and one it is so fustrating. If I would have started dion branch over andre johnson that the few points I needed. If my dam kicker would have had more than 4 points today. If the defender for the eagles does not run that int in for a td and give the ball back to the giants offense I win. This is so deflating.

Then in my other league desmond clark who i have been starting at tight end for a good portion of the season goes off and I got him on the bench I would still have a chance in that league going into tomorrow now I have none.

Edited by alwaysrocking

I'd like to give an extra special thanks to Desmond Clark. The TE who has done absolutely nothing the past few weeks until of course he played against me this week and was the best TE of the week. Thanks alot!

And to D. Stallworth for actually catching one big pass for a lousy 5 yards. Much appreciated bud! Could you spare it? And, finally to Chris Weiner. Thanks for making Steve Smith so insignificant the last couple weeks.

Hell, Delhomme might throw a few picks but at least he looks to SS as option #1. Then if option 1 is covered he looks to his 2nd option, again SS. For his safety valve, after the first 2 options are covered, he looks to none other than SS. Thanks Chris for screwing me at the most inopportune time! :D

Still alive in one league but hanging by a thread in another. Need a career night by Reggie Wayne. But I'll be back for more torture next year regardless of the outcome! :D

tell you all what, when you have injuries cripple you for the past 4 years and ended with an all time worst record of 3-10 this year then you can go crying about how much you hate FF. Until then, you made the playoffs and you should be happy at that.

Oh and screw the cowboys!!!!!!!!!

I was there last year Cliaz. Due to injuries, underperformers (still hate you K Jones) and foolishly thinking M Vick would make a good QB, I sported an all time worst record of 2-11 last year. Previous to that my worst record (excluding my first, oh so painful season 9 years ago) was 6-7.

My reward for having the worst record last year? In our league the other owners get the name the last place team for the following season. So this year I was "Tossed Salad". Oh yes the joy with that. :D

At least when I have a really crappy record I get a good pick the following year. Now since I'm in a keeper league and I finished 2nd in the reg season, I get the 11th pick each round next year.

Oh Fantasy Football, how you've screwed me once again. I need to find a twelve step program I can enter (and fail) to get over you.

I WILL NEVER TALK OF CHRIS CHAMBERS AGAIN...I HATE YOU

Other guys whose owners will have a reeeeeeal hard time drafting next year:

R.MOSS

L.JORDAN

C.WILLIAMS

D.CULPEPPER

I here ya I make all kinds of moves throught the season position myself for the playoffs. Then I get to this weekend and I come on here and hear about the weather in seattle made changes and ended up losing by 1 point. I could have made many differnet moves even minor ones that would have given ma a 3 more points and one it is so fustrating. If I would have started dion branch over andre johnson that the few points I needed. If my dam kicker would have had more than 4 points today. If the defender for the eagles does not run that int in for a td and give the ball back to the giants offense I win. This is so deflating.

Then in my other league desmond clark who i have been starting at tight end for a good portion of the season goes off and I got him on the bench I would still have a chance in that league going into tomorrow now I have none.

and If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather

Man I feel your pain. So, going into last nights game I'm up by 30 points. The guy I'm playing has LT. and the STUPID SD kicker. Of course, now I'm down by 9 points :D and I got C. Palmer tonight and the guy I'm playing has Housh. I need 3 TD's to C. Johnson anything but Housh... :D

Edited by canman1104

and If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather

raminds me of "it's what your mom would feed you if your mom were a man."

those spots for combos are the best commercials on TV right now, hands down.

A year like this I almost wish I went 2-11 that way there's no false hope.

But no, I missed tops in cumulative points by 10 and ended with the 3 seed.

Went out in the 1st round to a team with Brees playing (going into last weekend) a top 5 pass D. I felt good, not overly confident of course. And well, we know what happened.

Fast forward to this week... Brees plays a bottom 5 pass D and he can't even throw 1 touch.

Now, the all waiver wire team is headed to our SB.

:D:D:bash: