[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's game has HUGH fantasy implications

Cunning Runt

If Palmer and CJ don't get backed over by the team bus, I should take down a team with LJ AND LT on it. :D

I'm OK with them being backed over by the team bus as long as Manning and Wayne are right there with them.

Actually, if Wayne were to have like 19 receptions for a total of 19 yards, I wouldn't be upset.

If Palmer and CJ don't get backed over by the team bus, I should take down a team with LJ AND LT on it. :D

you see that bus coming?....unbelievable...all i need is 12.20 and i dont even know right know...no willie anderson...the colts are gonna tee off on carson if they score to open the half....thanks cincy for calling the timeout after chads no catch and letting the colts review it

I honestly cannot remember a game, and a Monday nighter at that - that had such major fantasy implications this late in the season - for me anyway.

In a quarter-final (a win puts me in the money), I have a 52pt lead (and the tiebreaker), and I'm done. He's got Palmer and Wayne going. This one is gonna be extremely close. Do not want a high-scoring game.

Won this one. On to the semis...

In one semi-final, I have a 55pt lead with Marvin still to go. My opponent has Johnson & Johnson going for the Bengals and Utecht for the Colts. I like my chances, but a high-scoring game is something I definitely do NOT want to see.

Won this one going away. Big game from Marvin allowed me to take the lead in season-long total points money as well. In the SB next week

In my other semi-final, I have a 35pt lead with Chad still to go. My opponent has Manning and Addai. I like my chance here too, but again, a high-scoring game could be a real problem.

Lost this one. I was afraid of a big game like this out of Manning, or even Addai if turned into that sort of game. Chad Johnson's 6pt effort really hurt

In a nutshell, unlike a lot of fantasy players out there, I do not want a high-scoring game at all. I know that's unlikely, but I am in three playoff games where I have a a decent lead, but ones that can be wiped away in a hurry if the game is a major shootout. Like I said, I cannot remember a game this late and on Monday night, that offered so much fantasy impact. I'll be glued to the set all night with my fingers crossed.

All in all, I'm very satisfied and am guaranteed to finish way up $$-wise with a very realistic shot at two out of three SB's, so no complaining on my end at all.

Edited by Cunning Runt

I won by 1.5 pts, whew! Championship next week.