[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. Number 1 in my book

Cowboyz1

I am a bit confused - you say you would not take Harrison over TO because he is too small, you like big wideouts. Then you say you would take Steve Smith.

Harrison is 6'0" and 185lbs.

Smith is 5'9" and 185 lbs.

Do you live in an altered world where 5'9" is actually taller than 6'0"?

By the way Torry Holt who you also say you would take over TO is 6'0" and 190lbs.

Smith is better then Harrison because of his attitude. He plays bigger then Harrison. Harrison goes down when touched and if he is not wide open his YAK is non existant. Smith plays stronger and bigger then his stats. He breaks tackles and plays stong at the point of attack like big recievers. I can't say that about Harrison. Smith takes the ball away while Harrison contorts and makes great grabs but doesn't fight for the ball in traffic like Smith does. On a 50/50 ball, I would take Smith over Harrison everytime. Put Smith with Manning and he outperforms Harrison and Holt.

I change my mind on Holt. I would rather have TO.

Think about it. When was the last time you heard a Drop ball stat so publicized. I can't recall ever hearing or seeing a stat like that on sportcenter, NFL primetime or any other show. They talked about dropped passes but never a stattracker for Drop Balls. At least I can't recall seeing it.

Troy Williamson's dropped balls have been well publicized. Owens is a borish pricck.

What book is that? Little TO learns how to loogie?

No offense LooGie.

I don't care much about this story. If he did it, ok, he is a bad guy. I don't know what happened or why as only TO and Hall do. I wonder what Hall said just before he got a wet one? Not that it makes a difference because spitting in a guys face is just wrong, but I would like to know the whole story just the same, which we never will.

Oh yeah, the book is TO helps take the Boys to the promised land with a 15 TD 1200 yard regular season.

I don't care much about this story. If he did it, ok, he is a bad guy. I don't know what happened or why as only TO and Hall do. I wonder what Hall said just before he got a wet one? Not that it makes a difference because spitting in a guys face is just wrong, but I would like to know the whole story just the same, which we never will.

Oh yeah, the book is TO helps take the Boys to the promised land with a 15 TD 1200 yard regular season.

I didn't realize Cowboys fans had sunk to calling a wildcard berth "the promised land." But, when you support a scumbag like him, regardless, I guess you lower ALL of your standards, not just your moral ones. Good luck with that.

I didn't realize Cowboys fans had sunk to calling a wildcard berth "the promised land." But, when you support a scumbag like him, regardless, I guess you lower ALL of your standards, not just your moral ones. Good luck with that.

:D

I think you're way off base here though. Some saliva in the face is a huge step up for "Boys' fans who in the past have shown that they don't give a crap what their players do as long as they win (days of the white house, crack, & whores, anyone?)

I think you're way off base here though. Some saliva in the face is a huge step up for "Boys' fans who in the past have shown that they don't give a crap what their players do as long as they win (days of the white house, crack, & whores, anyone?)

Good point! Saliva and bad press vs. Crack n Ho's. I suposs we are moving up.

Promise land = Miami.

I don't like the guy just glad he is helping us win, for lack of better options. Who could we have gotten that would have got us the same if not better production on the field? Name him, and JJ would have got him.

One word for you Billy, ROMANOWSKI. Ring a bell. And they kept him around a long time.

What do you mean we'll never know the whole story?

TO told everyone about it, right after the game.

TO spit in Hall's face the 6th play of the game. TO said Hall's smack talk the 5 plays before he hawked the Loggie in Hall's face & Hall's smack talk last year about shutting him down in the Falcons Philly game, got to him.

TO carried a grudge & acted like the low class punk he is. :D

I said nothing about his off field behavior. But have you ever tried to catch a ball thrown by an NFL QB with two good hands, let along one broken one and two fingers with ligament damage.

A few years ago Tim Brown and Jerry Rice were talking about catching passes and Tim Brown said he would tape his fingers at every joint because he if he didn't, the ball could break his fingers. He details how a ball tore the webbing on Porters hand while waring a glove by a Gannon pass in practice.

:D What were you saying about him when he was in Philadelphia?

Not to mention the fact that T.O. is 33 and is entering the downside of his career. Two years ago, I thought that he was the best overall WR in the league. But I don't think that's true anymore. He appears to have lost a little of his burst and is dropping passes left and right now. I'd take Torry Holt or Andre Johnson over him in a second.

Tell Deangelo Hall that he has lost a step....maybe Deangelo didnt see him run right by him because of the loogie in his eye

:D What were you saying about him when he was in Philadelphia?

Truthfully, I was happy that he was distroying Philly from within. But he also killed us with his talent if your remember. Now I am sure others feel the same about him now with us. I hated the fact we signed him and made that public here. That being said, I'm a Cowboys fan and he is a Cowboy now so I have to live with it. Hopefully, he continues to play well and in the playoffs I am sure he will make a difference with his experience and talent.

Edited by Cowboyz1