[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

$1,400 riding tonight on a........kicker (gulp)

Butkus

In my big money league, I need a couple of longish field goals and a couple XPs from Graham to make my Super Bowl, where I would face the LT buzz-saw if I get that lucky. Second place in this league is worth about $1,400.

Amazing that my whole season comes down to a kicker!! :D

GO INDY RED ZONE D!!! (crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes and heart...)

In my big money league, I need a couple of longish field goals and a couple XPs from Graham to make my Super Bowl, where I would face the LT buzz-saw if I get that lucky. Second place in this league is worth about $1,400.

Man, I would find it tough to have that kind of cash riding on a kicker...but I'd be sick if I had that kind of cash riding on the Indianapolis defense, red zone or otherwise.

Good luck.

He!!, wish mine was like that - I essentially have it riding on both the Indy D (against CJ) and Wayne going off...

Similar money - 2nd is $1700, 3rd is $1000 (and 4th $700), so one stupid play at the end could be $1000 play for me or the other guy

Wish there was a way to hedge it - vegas should do Fantasy props....

He!!, wish mine was like that - I essentially have it riding on both the Indy D (against CJ) and Wayne going off...

Similar money - 2nd is $1700, 3rd is $1000 (and 4th $700), so one stupid play at the end could be $1000 play for me or the other guy

Wish there was a way to hedge it - vegas should do Fantasy props....

If you are serious call up the guy and work something out.

If you are serious call up the guy and work something out.

Hadn't thought about it, but now that I have, can't - just too much pride on the line (not sure at what monetary level I'd think about it, but the $700-1000 just isn't it, especially since he has such high odds of winning anyway, best I could do is probably $200 of the diff).

KICKING			  FG	LG	XP	PTSS. Graham	3/3	30	1/1	10

so, you $1400 richer yet?