[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official I Hate Chris Chambers Thread

HoustonCougars

Mike Mularkey is barely qualified to bag Chambers' and Harrington's groceries let alone devise and call their plays.

I know it...the only one worse was the guy in Oakland. While Miami is kinda bad they have had games where they stick with the run and it then opens up the passing game although most of the time they go into what seems like a run and shoot if they fall behind 7-0. Meanwhile, Oakland is just comical. Miami is at least a really poorly run NFL offense. I have no clue what Oakland is.

Don't you have to have a certain level of talent before you can be the subject of an "I hate _______" thread, especially an "official" one?

I mean, c'mon, there's no "I hate Peerless Price" thread anywhere.....

Agree here

You should have known weeks ago not to trust him

Don't you have to have a certain level of talent before you can be the subject of an "I hate _______" thread, especially an "official" one?

I mean, c'mon, there's no "I hate Peerless Price" thread anywhere.....

:D

So you're saying Chambers has no talent? Hmm....

Year - Team - G - GS - Rec - Yds - TD

2003 - Miami Dolphins - 16 - 16 - 64 - 963 - 11

2004 - Miami Dolphins - 15 - 15 - 69 - 898 - 7

2005 - Miami Dolphins - 16 - 16 - 82 - 1118 - 11

Ya, those numbers are bad on predominately run first teams (03-04). Consider this years numbers:

Year - Team - G - GS - Rec - Yds - TD

2006 - Miami Dolphins - 14 - 14 - 55 - 622 - 4

I'm thinking the problem is not with the receiver for such a dip in stats. :D

I was watching the MIA/BUF game while playing the AirPlay live play-predicting game on my cell. How do you get shutout by Buffalo? Even in Buffalo, that's sad. There's just no excuse - it's play like this that keeps Miami from even going to the playoffs, much less winning the AFC - for the last two decades.

I'm thinking the problem is not with the receiver for such a dip in stats. :D

If you take away a couple monster games from 2005 his stats would probably mirror 2006. What you have is an atheltic but underachieving WR with a case of the dropsies that can give you a few good to great games mixed with a whole lotta nothing. It seems as every publication had this guy ranked too high before this season.

If you take away a couple monster games from 2005 his stats would probably mirror 2006. What you have is an atheltic but underachieving WR with a case of the dropsies that can give you a few good to great games mixed with a whole lotta nothing. It seems as every publication had this guy ranked too high before this season.

He has like 5 dropped passes this year. 2 of his 3 multi-TD games happened outside of the 3 games spurt you speak of.

Again, its a dip vs past 3 years. I wouldn't consider him as underachieving either, specially when you got awesome names like Fiedler, Frerrotte, and Harrington throwing to you and guys like Ricky (back in the day) running alot. I'm still gonna pin point this one on the OC and wannabe QBs. Culpepper couldnt hit him if he was a barn door at the beginning of the year.

Edited by Def.

He has like 5 dropped passes this year. 2 of his 3 multi-TD games happened outside of the 3 games spurt you speak of.

Again, its a dip vs past 3 years. I wouldn't consider him as underachieving either, specially when you got awesome names like Fiedler, Frerrotte, and Harrington throwing to you and guys like Ricky (back in the day) running alot.

I'm not sure how many dropped passes he has this year, but since we are discussing historical performances, it's fair to point out that he was 2nd in the NFL with 17 drops last year, combined with 5 fumbles. As DMD pointed out before the season, if you took away one monster game last year, he only had 880 yards.

Chambers is a career underachiever so far. Guys like Lee Evans, Mike Furrey, and Joey Galloway are outperforming Chambers this season and they don't have John Elway or Joe Montana throwing to them either.

I understand all the rebuttles here, but I tend to live in the Murphy's Law world of FF, where the second I sit down the guy whom im down on, he'll blow up for like 185 and 3 TD's, so I kept sticking with him, sticking with him. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. It's this kind of thing that keeps me flicking my veins in my arm and keeps me coming back year after year..................