[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ouch!

Jimmy Neutron

Lost by .3 thanks to Chad "I'm too dehydrated to play, but I have cool shoes" Johnson coming up small. :D

I also lost by 3...109-106...had Chad and Palmer going tonight and needed on modest numbers...Didn't get it. Brutal week of fantasy football for me, Ive never been so disheartened at a group of players...only the Ravens defense did well for me this week...My team (10 starters) scored NO TDs and I think I produced my lowest point total in the history of playing fantasy football. Oh well.

I also lost by 3...109-106...had Chad and Palmer going tonight and needed on modest numbers...Didn't get it. Brutal week of fantasy football for me, Ive never been so disheartened at a group of players...only the Ravens defense did well for me this week...My team (10 starters) scored NO TDs and I think I produced my lowest point total in the history of playing fantasy football. Oh well.

You misread my post - I lost by POINT 3 - 3 freakin' tenths of a point. :bash:

I won by 2 pts, whew! :D

Nice - I'll take a close win over a loss any time. :D Thankfully, I'm still in several other championship games, including my first BOTH league. :clap:

You know what's sad I actually won but I feel like I lost because of how stressed and disheartened I was by the whole experience of watching Chad suck it up and Manning and Vinatieri help my opponent almost run me down. I watched to the final snap and still don't believe I won. I feel like overnight the numbers are going to adjust and he will somehow come out with the win. :D I have never felt so crazy in my life watching a football game because of the ramifications it had fantasy wise. The joy hasn't even set in yet , I actually feel miserable still, like Manning is going to come out of the locker room and throw another TD.

You misread my post - I lost by POINT 3 - 3 freakin' tenths of a point. :D

Nice - I'll take a close win over a loss any time. :D Thankfully, I'm still in several other championship games, including my first BOTH league. :bash:

Oh gosh....I have a feeling you and I weren't the only ones that got done by CJ...

Oh gosh....I have a feeling you and I weren't the only ones that got done by CJ...

I came within one more Manning completion of losing. Or another drop by Chad. :D