[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Palmer Posts?

canman1104

OK, I dont see anything in here about how sad Palmer was last night. The bastard only scored 6 points in my league and I lost by 4 freakin points!! :D I only needed him to score 10 points but, he couldnt do that and now I'm out!!! thanks Palmer you little $#@%^$ you and the rest of that sorry ass bengal team can KISS MY :D

I just want to thank Carson for last nights performance against my team.

Edited by NSab

Well you were pretty naive if you didn't think that Cincinnati was going to attempt to do what 3 out of the 4 teams in the weeks previous did to beat Indy ... run, run, run and run some more. Double bonus, grind out the clock, grind out the yards, put points on the board and keep Peyton off the field.

Yeah, I was surprised Palmer couldn't hook up with Ocho Cinco, Housh, or Henry for at least a couple scores and that Rudy couldn't get 100+ yds against he league's worst rush defense. The Colts were definitely pumped up for the game and played like a team that had something to prove. Couldn't belive that Freeney only had 1.5 sacks going into last night's game. He looked like a terror once again.

OK, I dont see anything in here about how sad Palmer was last night. The bastard only scored 6 points in my league and I lost by 4 freakin points!! :D I only needed him to score 10 points but, he couldnt do that and now I'm out!!! thanks Palmer you little $#@%^$ you and the rest of that sorry ass bengal team can KISS MY :D

i learned my lesson last year with him. 2005, week 14, vs. CLE... great

you look at his numbers and you'd say wow but his game log is streaky... couple 3 TD games then a 0 or 1 TD stinker. Yeah he's been great but those stinker games have come at critical FF times.

Palmer played without either starting ProBowl left tackle, and it showed.

thought they were good on their first two drives, but came up short both times. a couple TDs there and the game would've been different

Palmer played bad, O-Line played worse (but they are not true starters)

Indy D played very well (I was afraid they would)

Manning is better against the Bengals than anyone else, and he's pretty good against everyone else.

I play against Palmer in my league semi's next week, but I'm still hoping he turns it around and has a great game. Bengals need to win at Denver

Well you were pretty naive if you didn't think that Cincinnati was going to attempt to do what 3 out of the 4 teams in the weeks previous did to beat Indy ... run, run, run and run some more. Double bonus, grind out the clock, grind out the yards, put points on the board and keep Peyton off the field.

Well, the CIN RBs combined for only 27 carries for 113 yds last night. That's not exactly running the ball down their throats. And when they went down by 3 scores in the second half, Palmer was unable to do much through the air. I'd be disappointed if I were a Palmer owner as well.

I want to thank Carson and the 6 points he got me last night to get me into my league's superbowl. I was behind by 2 points and Chris Henry got me a big fat zero.

Will have to choose between Palmer and Brady in the big game. Palmer can't suck 2 weeks in a row, right? :D

Well, the CIN RBs combined for only 27 carries for 113 yds last night. That's not exactly running the ball down their throats. And when they went down by 3 scores in the second half, Palmer was unable to do much through the air. I'd be disappointed if I were a Palmer owner as well.

Well Cincy as a team gave up after the last Indy TD. They had their heads down. It was astounding that they made no effort to pass.

However, my comment was more to the point that if you should have had low expectations for the passing number by Palmer given how well teams had been rushing against IND.

Well Cincy as a team gave up after the last Indy TD. They had their heads down. It was astounding that they made no effort to pass.

However, my comment was more to the point that if you should have had low expectations for the passing number by Palmer given how well teams had been rushing against IND.

I was also surprised that Marvin Lewis decided to punt on 4th down a couple of times in the early and middle parts of the 4th quarter. But then he decided to go for it on 4th and 2 with less than 30 seconds in the game. That made no sense to me.

Agreed about the tempered expectations for Palmer, but 14/28 for 176 yds, 0 TDs, and 4 fumbles is still a pretty bad effort. Missing Willie Anderson hurt, but the Colts pass rush hasn't exactly been lights-out this year and their good-but-not-great secondary was missing both of their starting safeties. I would've expected about 200 yds and a TD from Palmer last night.

I was also surprised that Marvin Lewis decided to punt on 4th down a couple of times in the early and middle parts of the 4th quarter. But then he decided to go for it on 4th and 2 with less than 30 seconds in the game. That made no sense to me.

Agreed about the tempered expectations for Palmer, but 14/28 for 176 yds, 0 TDs, and 4 fumbles is still a pretty bad effort. Missing Willie Anderson hurt, but the Colts pass rush hasn't exactly been lights-out this year and their good-but-not-great secondary was missing both of their starting safeties. I would've expected about 200 yds and a TD from Palmer last night.

Yup the game was over early in the 4th quarter ... at least as far as Cincy was concerned. They never showed signs of hurrying up in an attempt to score points and they never really adjusted their game plan away from running the ball. Players looked dis-interested. I was astounded, especially as a win was very important to Cincy.

And when you are down 3 scores in the 4th quarter I don't care where on the field you are ... you don't punt the ball.

It was a display of poor coaching and bad attitude on Cincy's part.

:D That's some pretty good sarchasm I must say.

1) +1

2) when healthy, they in fact have one of the best O-lines. In the NFL, backups are just not as good as your ProBowl starters

Bengal mania...yea I should have qualified that the Bengals have been ravaged along the line. My bad and I do appreciate you noting it.

Palmer is one of my favorite QBs out there, I love the guy...but he can't do anything laying on his back all night. I was not happy with the approach to the game by the OC either, the Bengals didn't play their game I didn't think.

Palmer is a great QB and he killed me last night, but he's still a stud. His problem is one of the worst offensive lines in football and a foolish gameplan...

yeah its pretty rough out there without levi jones willie anderson and rich braham...whitworth and stacy andrews were being abused...palmer did just enough for me...came down to the last possession...which i wasnt sure the bengals were gonna get

yeah its pretty rough out there without levi jones willie anderson and rich braham...whitworth and stacy andrews were being abused...palmer did just enough for me...came down to the last possession...which i wasnt sure the bengals were gonna get

As upset as I was last night, I would love to have Carson Palmer back on my team next year.

Bengal mania...yea I should have qualified that the Bengals have been ravaged along the line. My bad and I do appreciate you noting it.

Palmer is one of my favorite QBs out there, I love the guy...but he can't do anything laying on his back all night. I was not happy with the approach to the game by the OC either, the Bengals didn't play their game I didn't think.

yep - agree, thier run plan worked until they got down 2 scores

yep

As upset as I was last night, I would love to have Carson Palmer back on my team next year.

yep - I actualy don't care if I have Bengals on my FFL team, and won't reach for one for sure. When I watch my homer team, I honestly don't care about FFL until the games over. I'm glad to have Palmer on my homer team! He's still got some improving to do, but I think he's one of the best

yep - agree, thier run plan worked until they got down 2 scores

yep

yep - I actualy don't care if I have Bengals on my FFL team, and won't reach for one for sure. When I watch my homer team, I honestly don't care about FFL until the games over. I'm glad to have Palmer on my homer team! He's still got some improving to do, but I think he's one of the best

I was happy to get him. I was thinking of taking him in the 2nd round (instead I took Lamont Jordan. :D )...but I gambled the injury would scare people off and landed him in round 3. Damn, I wish I had taken him in round 2 afterall, because I wouldn't have been stuck with Jordan and maybe would have gotten Frank Gore (who I took Carson Palmer over.) I loved Gore coming into the year, but had already gotten Ronnie Brown and Jordan :D so QB was my next natural step. Gore never made it back to me in round 4. Weird how that draft went. I made the playoffs, and he's a large part of that.

Thanks in large part to Carson Palmer, I beat out a team that included Shaun Alexander, Larry Johnson, Palmer, Harrison, Wayne, Chad Johnson, the Bears D and the Bengals kicker and found my way to the Superbowl.

To put this in perspective, I started Romo, Jones-Drew, Tatum Bell, Ward,Bruce, Furrey, the Pats and Elam.

That's ugly!

God bless Palmer and the shazaamels