[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Brown says he'll play MNF

Flip_Side

Yes, he did great against the Jets early in the season... But will they load him up on carries? Or will it be RBBC with him and Sammy Morris? He's been on my IR for the last several weeks, and I'll be glad to play him as my RB options are slim, but I'd like to see MIA throw him back into the fire and not worry about "conditioning" or "re-adjustment to game speed." We'll see how this week's practice looks, I suppose... :D

Yes, he did great against the Jets early in the season... But will they load him up on carries? Or will it be RBBC with him and Sammy Morris? He's been on my IR for the last several weeks, and I'll be glad to play him as my RB options are slim, but I'd like to see MIA throw him back into the fire and not worry about "conditioning" or "re-adjustment to game speed." We'll see how this week's practice looks, I suppose... :D

I not sure why Brown wouldn't be conditioned, as a broken hand doesn't not prevent a player from continuing in leg work/running/etc. types of drills. As far as readjustment to game speed, he's only been out 3 weeks, and he plays RB. I'm not sure how much you'd expect him top lose in that time at that position.

I'd expect Brown to hit the ground running (lietrally & figuratively). Welcome back, Ronnie. Right in time.

Chester vs Packers or RB vs J-E-T-S just shut down Taylor!?!?

Tough call.

Rank	Team	FF ppg1	Minnesota	7.762	Baltimore	9.823	Jacksonville	11.764	New England	11.775	Pittsburgh	12.046	Miami	12.297	Chicago	12.828	San Diego	13.489	Dallas	13.9210	Washington	14.3011	Carolina	14.3812	Denver	15.0413	Cincinnati	15.4214	Atlanta	15.4715	Tampa Bay	15.8516	Green Bay	16.0217	Kansas City	16.2918	New York (N)	16.4719	New Orleans	16.7720	Seattle	17.0121	Arizona	17.2422	Houston	18.2523	Oakland	18.2924	Philadelphia	18.3625	San Francisco	18.5126	New York (A)	18.6227	Buffalo	18.6528	Cleveland	18.9729	Detroit	19.1130	Tennessee	20.5331	St. Louis	20.7832	Indianapolis	24.09

Not that tough.

The Jets' FF run D is 10 places below the GB run D in ranking, despite their strong showing for one game.

Yeah and the GB pass D allows the most FF pts to a QB and look where that got everyone last week.

Got me into the SB since I played against Kitna

Sets of data should be expected to have deviations. That doesn't deflect from a season's worth of trend, unless one could show improvement with something along the lines of a moving average.

Since McGahee went for 125 yds & 1 TD rushing and Thomas also had 42 yds rushing in week 14 vs the Jets, and A Green had 102 yds rushing despite GB getting crushed in week in week 13, I'd guess it's safe to say that the 38 yd rushing performance by Taylor last week was an anomoly.

If you think not, I'd say that you don't want to start R Brown.