[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention! The SMACKBOWL IS COMING!

DMD

Announcing the imminent arrival of The Huddle's own version of the Super Bowl

SMACKBOWL 10!

More information will be forthcoming but since many of you may be heading off to do who knows what for the next two weeks (and I do not want to know), remember to be here on the message board during the week before the first playoff game for the tenth Smackbowl!

There are prizes! Smack Talking! Horrible teams chosen! One very lucky guy who beats the odds! And everyone will draft Tomlinson!

It's the Smackbowl 10

Coming soon to a screen in your town...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at apparently SEA and PIT were in the Superbowl last year! How did that ever happen???

I think the winners of recent smackbowls went a bit happy on particularl teams to win - the helmet usually coincides with a team in the SB

2005 - PIT

2004 - PHI

2003 - TB

2002 - STL

2001 - BAL and NYG

I just looked and apparently SEA and PIT were in the Superbowl last year! How did that ever happen???

I think the winners of recent smackbowls went a bit happy on particularl teams to win - the helmet usually coincides with a team in the SB

2005 - PIT

2004 - PHI

2003 - TB

2002 - STL

2001 - BAL and NYG

If I am reading the above correct ... if I can correctly pick the Superbowl participants, and load up on those players, then I should have a great chance to finally do well in the Smackbowl?

Hmmm..... so my formula of picking players on teams that are one and out is what has been keeping me in the middle of the Smackbowl pack.... who would have thunk?

:D

I just looked at apparently SEA and PIT were in the Superbowl last year! How did that ever happen???

2005 - PIT

2004 - PHI

2003 - TB

2002 - STL

2001 - BAL and NYG

Great now everyone will pick Dallas players. :D