[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Write it down

H8tank

Winner  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jacksonville
    • New England

They may only win one more game this season, but they will DESTROY New England Sunday.

Get those scissors, clip off the end of your right index finger, put your bloody stump on the wall and scribe...

"winner jags"

...note, if you are left handed, please pick up the phone and make the appointment for that vasectomy, we don't need anymore of your inferior kind.

If this were in New England, I would have voted for the Patriots without a second thought. But since it's down in Florida, and the Pats may have a slight letdown after last week's blowout, I decided to vote for the Jags. They simply need it more than the Pats do. Gonna be a close, exciting game.

Bad feeling about this game.....but the homer in me has this view.

We are going to be healthier but who is back remains to be seen Wilfork? Watson?, Maroney? Harrison?

If Maroney or Watson come back I like our chances. I also like our chances against the run if our D is healthier. Yes I realize the Jags have a great running game, but they are hampered and the Pats can control the run (although not to well the last 2 weeks :D ).

I see a game in the mid teens to low twenties with a TO deciding it......

20-17 Pats! :D:bash:

Is this from last year? It sounds familiar. Last season's performance made Jimmy Smith retire.

:DLINK

What does BB have in store this time?

I thought his addiction to illegal drugs was the reason?? :D:bash:

Edited by irish

Hey jets fan... I got a boxscore for you...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061008_NYJ@JAC

So shut it.

I am actually pulling for the my sweetuars this week. My hatred for the Pats demands it.

:D

edit: gotta love the filters. Go F-a-g-u-a-r-s!

Edited by jetsfan

They may only win one more game this season, but they will DESTROY New England Sunday.

Get those scissors, clip off the end of your right index finger, put your bloody stump on the wall and scribe...

"winner jags"

...note, if you are left right handed, please pick up the phone and make the appointment for that vasectomy, we don't need anymore of your inferior kind.

Fixed :D

"winner jags"

...note, if you are left handed, please pick up the phone and make the appointment for that vasectomy, we don't need anymore of your inferior kind.

:D:D