[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

Teacon

I'm debating this one as Brady hasn't had a stellar season, just two weeks ago looked like the AFC East's version of Rex and is going against a very good D in Jax. The only advantage I see is that Jax also has a good run D and Dillon (who I also have and am benching him) has sucked as well. NE will probably have to throw, though I don't see Jax's O putting up enough points to make it a blow out either. I don't see either team jumping out to a big enough lead to make this a "catch up" game for one of them which, to me, says that both will try to run some to keep the clock moving.

Thoughts?

Probably starting Grossman vs. Detroit over Brady. Though I just pick up Tarvaris Jackson so maybe I should start him instead. :D

Grossman scares me and Detroit doesn't. The positive is that with Chi.D having so many problems lately even the Lions might be able to score some. Going with a newbie qb in Jackson is risky.

Yeah, I gotta tell you, I'm sweating Brady in my championship game, too. It's tough to bench him, but he could easily post single digits in a game like this. My only other options are the even more erratic Pennington or really roll the dice with Cutler vs. the horrible pass defense of the Bengals.

C'mon, Tom, bring me home another title!!

Yeah, I gotta tell you, I'm sweating Brady in my championship game, too. It's tough to bench him, but he could easily post single digits in a game like this. My only other options are the even more erratic Pennington or really roll the dice with Cutler vs. the horrible pass defense of the Bengals.

I'm not so sure that Pennington wouldn't be a better option, though I know what you mean by inconsistency.....I have him in my dynasty league and I didn't start him very much after he burned me a couple of times. :D

I'm starting him. Just with the way my luck runs the minute I decide to bench him he will go off for 400 yds and 4TDs.

he does have a tendency to do that

I saw a stat for average field position last week. I can now see why Brady had so little passing yards last week.

two Texans' interceptions, a failed fake punt and two short punts, plus a penalty, in the first half New England took possession on the Houston 24, 31, 34, 42 and 44..

I think i'd go with Cutler.

I think i'd go with Cutler.

That's how I'm rolling right now because I just can't imagine Brady having to throw that much. I think he's going to finish with 180 yds - 1 TD. Cutler is going to have to put it in the air.

This all changes, though, if Javon can't play...

I'm going Cutler, I hear Walker is probable.

Am i cazy for thinking about starting rattay vs Cle over Brady... Brady hasnt impressed me at all this season and with musical chairs WR they have i am seriously worried. Not to mention Ben Watson is questionable.

While at the same time Rattay is not that bad.. i watched him play in SF and i think he got blamed for a lot of overall offensive inefficiencies in SF.

Not saying he is great but above Avg @ home .. going against shady Cle D. I am playing a guy with LT and need to pull out all the stops this final week.