[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blaze of Glory for Favre?

Bengal Mania

Tough to have to decide by Thursday, but I'd love to have Favre in my playoff game for his last game at Lambau. Does anyone believe he's got one more prime time awesome performance in him?

Favre is no more than a matchup QB, and it is highly doubtful that anybody in teh playoffs has him as their main starter QB.

I have other QB options who I've platooned, other is actually better. But I won't divulge names so as not to upset the WDIS police. It can't be a WDIS if I don't tell you my other options!

I really just want to know what you all think about Favre's last (maybe) prime-time game, and if you think it will be memorable.

Favre is no more than a matchup QB, and it is highly doubtful that anybody in teh playoffs has him as their main starter QB.

Some of us have Favre as our main man. I'm starting him or Grossman.

Not that I'm asking WDIS or anything, you understand..... :D

I have Carson Palmer at Denver and I am starting Favre. Night games vs. the Vikes bring out big things. Freeman's improbable catch. It may not be his last game but what a story it would make if he helped win me the Super Bowl. I always hear the question If you had to win a big game, who would you want at QB? Favre is always on the short list. I'm gonna test that thinking.

Edited by Ground Chuck

I have Carson Palmer at Denver and I am starting Favre. Night games vs. the Vikes bring out big things. Freeman's improbable catch. It may not be his last game but what a story it would make if he helped win me the Super Bowl. I always hear the question If you had to win a big game, who would you want at QB? Favre is always on the short list. I'm gonna test that thinking.

That didn't work for me last week. :D

My guess is that Favre does return since he will overtake Marino in the other categories.

Tiki Barber is the one I want to see this week in his final home game in NY.

I made it to the championship game with Favre at QB.Being a pack fan nothing would be sweeter than Favre going off tonight and leading my fantasy team to a title this year and for good measure I am going all in with Jennings at my #2 WR.

Favre will be back next year. The team gave him a bit of hope for next year and he know what else his he going to do mow the lawn for the next 20 years. I think unless he gets hurt or the team goes 2 and 12 next year he'll probably will play 2 more years.

The team wont go 2-12

(unless 2 games are cancelled :D )

The team wont go 2-12

(unless 2 games are cancelled :D )

Favre will have a huge game. Don't forget his anchor on the O-line is back. Tauscher will start.

400yds and 3tds. I will start him, but I am not going all in. Driver is on my bench for Colston/Owens/Smith.

Or do I go 4 wide and sit Fast Willie?

Favre will have a huge game. Don't forget his anchor on the O-line is back. Tauscher will start.

400yds and 3tds. I will start him, but I am not going all in. Driver is on my bench for Colston/Owens/Smith.

Or do I go 4 wide and sit Fast Willie?

I would. I'd bench Owens too and start Jennings. And Smith and start David Martin.

:D

My guess is that Favre does return since he will overtake Marino in the other categories.

Tiki Barber is the one I want to see this week in his final home game in NY.

That and $10million should help. He is still having fun and as long as the team gets better he may return.

Need some FA's this year, especially WR's.

Tough to have to decide by Thursday, but I'd love to have Favre in my playoff game for his last game at Lambau. Does anyone believe he's got one more prime time awesome performance in him?

I have other QB options who I've platooned, other is actually better. But I won't divulge names so as not to upset the WDIS police. It can't be a WDIS if I don't tell you my other options!

I really just want to know what you all think about Favre's last (maybe) prime-time game, and if you think it will be memorable.

Dam.n the torpedos!

Vick to the bench, Favre in for a final night-time stellar performance!

(Vick on my bench for Favre didn't exactly help me last week, but it's a new day)

Driver stays on the bench, can't risk a double barrel disappointment.

I'm an idiot. Don't listen to me