[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ethical ?

wrongheaded

Does the game mean anything to the opponent or to anyone else as far as the outcome?

If you're out of it, is there not a single option for the 5 you won't be keeping that doesn't leave you shorthanded?

Get Peppers though for sure.

yes, the outcome of my game is meaningful for several teams. I could drop ahman, t henry or chris henry or my kicker

yes, the outcome of my game is meaningful for several teams. I could drop ahman, t henry or chris henry or my kicker

Then I would not drop the kicker.

Choose one of the other people to drop..... tough call, but I say Chris Henry if those are the only 3 you are considering to drop unless you are particularly weak at WR and quite strong at RB

This is like trading an aging veteran for a young up-and-comer to a playoff contender.

Sure, the vet outproduces the young guy right now but next year, it will likely be the other way around.

The move sure does affect teams in the playoff hunt for both you and the tradee but nobody frowns on a move like that as you are trying to make your team better for next year.

The move sure does affect teams in the playoff hunt for both you and the tradee but nobody frowns on a move like that as you are trying to make your team better for next year.

It is not a trade.. the OP clearly states that for some reason Peppers is on the waiver wire.

It is not a trade.. the OP clearly states that for some reason Peppers is on the waiver wire.

When I said that, I was referring to my hypothetical trade I used to compare this situation to.

My point is: both situations affect contender teams; nobody frowns on a trade, they shouldn't for the WW either.