[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire

jake_the_builder

Ok, I have till tomorrow night to find some "gems" for next year. I am picking up Martin Nance WR Min cause I think MRob will be gone and there is absolutely no WR in Minn that stepped up this year.

Can anyone think of some unknown players that they think might get a chance next year that most likely isn't on a fantasy team's roster?

Thanks

No, just like taking chances on young players. I am dumping my extra kicker for him in a 12 team dyansty, why carry an extra kicker in the offseason???

I don't carry an extra kicker in a dynasty league....or any other kind of league for that matter.

Unless your rosters are HUGE, I would think there might be more likely candidates left on wiavers than the one you mentioned. But if you think you have something pegged, by all means roster him and make sure nobody can draft him next year.

You always have to be looking forward in the dynasty league.

Brandon Marshall

Vincent Jackson

Marion Barber

Michael Turner

Jay Cutler

Marshall and Jackson might be available, but in my 12 teamer Barber, Turner, and Cutler were owned from the beginning of the season. We use 20 man rosters though, so scraps are hard to come by.

Marshall and Jackson might be available, but in my 12 teamer Barber, Turner, and Cutler were owned from the beginning of the season. We use 20 man rosters though, so scraps are hard to come by.

I'm in a 2 player keeper.....I am trying to get us to expand once we get 12 people to return annually instead of having to replace a couple..