[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I must have missed all of the posts

Trots

After a 6-10 season last year, they currently sit at 11-3. Where is the love? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. I think that they will treat this week vs Pittsburgh as a bye week and lay down to the Steelers as Indy and San Diego have an easy finish and a clear path to first round byes. A tough playoff schedule for Baltimore may set up as Cincy or Jax at home, then at Indy, then at San Diego. The Ravens could win all or none of these games as the AFC is deep and tough.

I agree, the ravens cannot beat any of those teams.

If somehow cleveland makes it into the playoffs... then yes... you have a chance.

Otherwise, looking at the playoff probable teams? None I see Balt can beat on paper.... but any given sunday... dare to dream son.

2 weeks til golf season for the Jags. Will DelRio wear that nice suit on the course?

The only people who have given the Ravens credit this year on this board are the diehard Pittsburgh Steeler fans who somehow thought the Ravens achieved invincible status by destroying their sub-par team before losing to to the Bengals the following week.

Ravens got a definite shot and are under the radar. They should feed off that.

If somehow cleveland makes it into the playoffs... then yes... you have a chance.

Otherwise, looking at the playoff probable teams? None I see Balt can beat on paper.... but any given sunday... dare to dream son.

The Ravens have already beaten the Chargers this year and can only hope that they GET to play the Jags, they would only be so lucky.

I think the Raven come out and hit Sheetburgh in the mouth. Our team is soar and would love the bye week, and we've never swept the Steelers. This is a chance to do both, with a little help from the Seahawks.

We are a top 4 team, worse case right now. As I see it, going to San Diego or anything against the Bengals are my two biggest playoff worries. Colts, Broncos, Pats and whoever that other WC team is don't really worry me.

It's Festivus in Baltimore again. Festivus Maximus is now the goal.

After a 6-10 season last year, they currently sit at 11-3. Where is the love? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. I think that they will treat this week vs Pittsburgh as a bye week and lay down to the Steelers as Indy and San Diego have an easy finish and a clear path to first round byes. A tough playoff schedule for Baltimore may set up as Cincy or Jax at home, then at Indy, then at San Diego. The Ravens could win all or none of these games as the AFC is deep and tough.

IMO the Ravens are the most unexciting team in the playoff hunt. I compare them to the Carolina Panthers in the NFC for teams I most hate to watch on the tube.

I don't think anyone wants to face the Ravens in the playoffs. They're going to be a tough out.

They gamble a lot on D, but if they get on a roll and those gambles pay off for a couple of weeks in a row they could find themselves in the Superbowl again. On the flip side, if they gamble and lose they could be eliminated by just about any of the the other AFC contenders.

I guess I'm trying to say that they have as good a shot as anyone to take the Conference title.

Wow, you must not know a lot. The Ravens can beat any team in pro football. I don't think they have enough of a runnin game anymore (Lewis is so pedestrian now), but I wouldn't count this team out.

San Diego-starting a rookie QB. Ravens match up very well with this team

New England-Pulease...Detroit almost beat them, Miami shut them out, and Ron Dayne almost had 100 yards on them.

Indy-Horrible defense

Denver-Rookie QB, the game would be in B-More

Explain to me why the Ravens are not a favorite? Sure, San Diego is really good, but it's not like Baltimore didn't beat them this year or anything. :D And the Ravens will do a much better job of containing LT, meaning it's the Keenan McCardell and erick Parker show. Woooo, Im sure the Ravens are scare of that. Rivers, while being a great young QB, wont be able to hand it off all night against the Ravens.

Ravens are one of the best teams in football. Wish they had a better runnin gback.

Edited by kwolf68

:D

Congratulations on winning the Thoughest Division in the NFL.

And thanks for keeping that title away from the Pittsburgh Menundos for the second consecutive year (and counting). :bash:

Yes, the Pittsburgh Menudos are very said that we didn't win the AFC North last year...... :D