[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather tonight

Randall

I'm not falling into that trap again. Started SEA D cause of weather reports. Lost on going to the Championship cause of it.

:D

go find that thread.... I said more than once that the wind storm last week wouldn't hit until after the game.

Also, starting a defense that has been a sieve against the run vs. the leading rusher in the NFC isn't a good option no matter what the weather. :D

go find that thread.... I said more than once that the wind storm last week wouldn't hit until after the game.

Also, starting a defense that has been a sieve against the run vs. the leading rusher in the NFC isn't a good option no matter what the weather. :D

yup

Yeah I remember that. Unless something really bad hits at the last moment I wouldn't consider the weather. It looks to be a non factor for both teams.

How is the weather over there now? I see the forecast is for rain and possibly sleet or snow. Here in MN, it rained all morning and is now snowing. Looks like that system is moving east, too. Is it going to get nasty enough that folks should be concerned(from a fantasy perspective) about QBs, WRs, and Ks in the game?

Adam Shefter on NFL Network was just on and the rain stopped and it looked calm on the field. That may change of course.

They are pulling the tarp off the field now and there are a few raindrops but it actually looks nice. No wind to see.

I have Romo and a wise cautious owner may go with him considering the rain in Green Bay.

Problem is i'm rolling with Farve in my superbowl tonight. One of my favorite players of all-time. If he's busts tonight then i'm going down with my man, Farve.

Farve is the MAN!!! wether it's 4 interceptions or 4 TD's, he'll be the best in my book.

I have Romo and a wise cautious owner may go with him considering the rain in Green Bay.

Problem is i'm rolling with Farve in my superbowl tonight. One of my favorite players of all-time. If he's busts tonight then i'm going down with my man, Farve.

Farve is the MAN!!! wether it's 4 interceptions or 4 TD's, he'll be the best in my book.

what the hell. i'm rolling the dice baby!