[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Questioning Jets

Rockerbraves

People who follow the team closely (more closely than me) are scratching their heads on this one. The common perception is that it's just monkeying with the injury report, as Mangini learned to do in New England. I lean toward agreeing with this. I think Houston will play.

However, if he is hurt, I don't think Washington's role will change that much. I think Barlow will get more carries, but Washington will get just about the same amount of touches, maybe a couple more. When Houston was hurt earlier this season, Barlow got almost all the carries inside the 10 and was clearly the "goal line" back. I'd expect Mangini to go back to that formula again if Houston is injured.

People who follow the team closely (more closely than me) are scratching their heads on this one. The common perception is that it's just monkeying with the injury report, as Mangini learned to do in New England. I lean toward agreeing with this. I think Houston will play.

However, if he is hurt, I don't think Washington's role will change that much. I think Barlow will get more carries, but Washington will get just about the same amount of touches, maybe a couple more. When Houston was hurt earlier this season, Barlow got almost all the carries inside the 10 and was clearly the "goal line" back. I'd expect Mangini to go back to that formula again if Houston is injured.

This is my first Jet's RB so I am unfamiliar with all of this. Am I going to have to wait till game time before knowing one way or the other?

This is my first Jet's RB so I am unfamiliar with all of this. Am I going to have to wait till game time before knowing one way or the other?

You may not know even then, the way the Jets have been switching their RBs. You'd be better off trying to figure out what Denver are doing in any given week.

You may not know even then, the way the Jets have been switching their RBs. You'd be better off trying to figure out what Denver are doing in any given week.

Does this mean I'm back to starting Caddy who is also questionable or do I start Leon. Guess it doesn't matter since it sounds bad with any of these choices. Maybe I should receive a coach of the year award for even getting my team this far. :D