[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For you playoff losers

Wolv

Ready for your team to absolutely go off this weekend with nothing to play for?

Its inevitable - kinda like when an announcer says 'This kicker has been perfect from inside 30 yards all year' and he goes and shanks it.

Its inevitable - kinda like when an announcer says 'This kicker has been perfect from inside 30 yards all year' and he goes and shanks it.

Its funny you should post this..I was gonna start a thread after the games and ask the playoff losers to post what they wouldve scored this week..

The first week after my playoff exit (Week 14);

Brees sets a QB scoring record in my league with 47.

Driver goes off for 23.

Parker does well with 25.

My team throws up the 2nd highest point total off the year.

The worst part was that if I hadn't lost a tie break game (79-79, lost by bench scoring). I would have gotten the first round bye and this little gem would have been useful.

definitely.

also, in the consolation bracket whenever you take a chance and bench a stud due to a bad matchup it always seems to workout in your favor.

Last week I played Cutler and Lav Coles over Kitna vs. GB/Bulger vs. OAK and Roy W. vs. GB. If it was week 1 of the playoffs or just a regular season game I would've been kicking myself for not ASYS.

Damn right. But the difference in 3rd and 4th place is $40 and the guy Im playing is my arch-rival. We always seem to butt heads and I don't want to lose to him. I'll be doubly upset I guess if my team outscores the team I WOULD have played for the title.