[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projected Sugar Bowl Results

Rockerbraves

that's about what i figure as well.

ND wins a high scoring game close

Disagree, I don't think this one has as much scoring as many think.

If LSU is as great as everyone says they are cuz they had two "quality losses" then they should wipe the floor with this sorry Notre Dame team.

LSU's front seven is simply dominating. If they can control the game, they'll win.

LSU 24

ND 20

I picked Notre Dame in our huddlebowl mainly out of strategy. If they win, I believe I'm one of the few that picked them. Notre Dame has shown me nothing to suggest that they can win this game, but then again LSU has done nothing to suggest that they are the greatest 2 loss team of all time either, other than saying hey we're from the SEC.

I picked Notre Dame in our huddlebowl mainly out of strategy. If they win, I believe I'm one of the few that picked them. Notre Dame has shown me nothing to suggest that they can win this game, but then again LSU has done nothing to suggest that they are the greatest 2 loss team of all time either, other than saying hey we're from the SEC.

Sounds like alot of people went your way if 40% took the Irish. Sorry, but it clearly looks like a wasted upset pick. :D

Perhaps so. I mean afterall, LSU is the greatest 2 loss team of all time, just ask the media.

While you're asking why not ask all the NCAA coaches. Seems like they agree with the media that LSU is the best two loss team in the history of college football. In fact someone told me today that ESPN recently reported that LSU would win the NC if a playoff were held today.

Edited by Rockerbraves

While you're asking why not ask all the NCAA coaches. Seems like they agree with the media that LSU is the best two loss team in the history of college football. In fact someone told me today that ESPN recently reported that LSU would win the NC if a playoff were held today.

I know, greatest 2 loss team in the history of college football. BTW, Merry christmas!

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Your kidding me right, Is there really anyone debating the best 2 loss college football teams in History???? If so someone has way too much time on their hands. 2 Loss teams should not even be debated, 1 loss okay maybe.. 2 loses and your off to the sidelines till next season. That goes for Big Ten,SEC,Pac 10, anyone.

Your kidding me right, Is there really anyone debating the best 2 loss college football teams in History???? If so someone has way too much time on their hands. 2 Loss teams should not even be debated, 1 loss okay maybe.. 2 loses and your off to the sidelines till next season. That goes for Big Ten,SEC,Pac 10, anyone.

ESPN was just reporting if a playoff were held today LSU would likely win the National Championship.

very similar to what they ran last year with the 05 USC team being able to beat every single all time great team ever to come down the pike, which no doubt was a motivational tool for Texas ( I know if I was on the 05 Longhorns, I'd be ready to beat some Trojan a$$ ). BTW, the ESPN playoff thing was between Mark May, Kirk Herbstreit, and Rece Davis doing the picks. Certainly not all of ESPN (not that it matters anyway).