[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projected Sugar Bowl Results

Rockerbraves

Can LSU claim a split NC this season? :D

They'd have to win by 100. The only way there's a chance for a split is if Fl beats OSU. So now you've got a 2 loss LSU team that just beat an overrated ND team expecting a split title with a team that beat the head to head?

Not likely

They'd have to win by 100. The only way there's a chance for a split is if Fl beats OSU. So now you've got a 2 loss LSU team that just beat an overrated ND team expecting a split title with a team that beat the head to head?

Not likely

Detlef, "split national championship" was meant to be a sarcastic remark in response to ESPN reporting that LSU wins the NC if a playoff were held today.

Thanks for helping to validate my point. It's all about speculation so there is no harm in LSU splittng the NC with either the Gators or Ohio State based off the media's conjecture.

I'm sorry LSU had a 2 loss season...really I'am, however you have a better chance hitting the lotto than seeing LSU split the National Championship. It's just eatting you up being on the outside looking in.

Look we all have been on the outside looking in and LSU will be in the big game again sometime and then you can sit back and enjoy the moment. LSU vs Notre Dame is a good game and LSU should win that game, then you go back home and get ready for a run at next years title.

I know you feel if given a chance your team would beat everyone they faced..That's fine you would not be a homer if you did not. You feel LSU had a couple of freak bad moments and really they deserve to be in Glendale. I can understand that, but the reality is they are not going to be playing for the National Championship at any point this season. The Sugar Bowl is a good bowl and a game as a LSU fan you should enjoy. Florida or OSU is going to be the undisputed champ and that's the way it should be. Michigan has much better chance spilting if Florida wins a nail bitter and that chance is pretty slim as well.

I'm sorry LSU had a 2 loss season...really I'am, however you have a better chance hitting the lotto than seeing LSU split the National Championship. It's just eatting you up being on the outside looking in.

Guess you missed it. ESPN already voted LSU National Champions prior to the bowl games. I'm sure most LSU fans won't mind sharing the title with either team that wins in Glendale. The good news for the Buckeyes should they win is that they'll get a crystal football like LSU's. :D

Guess you missed it. ESPN already voted LSU National Champions prior to the bowl games. I'm sure most LSU fans won't mind sharing the title with either team that wins in Glendale. The good news for the Buckeyes should they win is that they'll get a crystal football like LSU's. :D

I did not miss it, I took it as more of a joke than anything. They had their final four as Michigan vs Florida and OSU vs LSU and just so happens they chose Michigan vs LSU...GEE they did not put either team that is in Glendale in the final game...lol...ESPN did this tongue in cheek. ESPN the PC channel.

We have a Crystal Ball "2002"(undisputed) I understand your comment to be tongue in cheek and so is mine. I think LSU is 3rd best team in the country right now....I still put Michigan at # 2 in my book LSU 3rd and of course OSU 1st.

I do think 8pts in the National Championship game is a little to much to cover. I think this could turn out to be a very good National Championship game.

I did not miss it, I took it as more of a joke than anything. They had their final four as Michigan vs Florida and OSU vs LSU and just so happens they chose Michigan vs LSU...GEE they did not put either team that is in Glendale in the final game...lol...ESPN did this tongue in cheek. ESPN the PC channel.

Not sure if anyone else heard it last night on FOX's halftime show at the BSC Orange Bowl. Jimmy Johnson a potentially hall of fame coach said what Lou Holtz another hall of fame coach said earlier that LSU is the best two lost team in the history of college football. Jimmy Johnson believes LSU will win the game, but expects a very competitive game tonight. Wow it's nice to know what the experts think. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

Not sure if anyone else heard it last night on FOX's halftime show at the BSC Orange Bowl. Jimmy Johnson a potentially hall of fame coach said what Lou Holtz another hall of fame coach said earlier that LSU is the best two lost team in the history of college football. Jimmy Johnson believes LSU will win the game, but expects a very competitive game tonight. Wow it's nice to know what the experts think. :D

The three of you must have forgot that the Trojans lost two games. :D