[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you Dayne haters

Jackass

The question is "who is crying?" I mean there are teams getting jacked up by Ron Dayne right now all over the country cursing...especially since everyone has had a chance to pick the dude up during the season. Imagine having LT and losing because Dayne had a monster against you? Classic!!

Nice start to the day, eh? 43 yds, 2 TDS, midway thru the 1st quarter.

I just want to thank all of you Huddlers who recommended Dayne to me about oh...15 minutes ago. I picked him up off the waiver wire and plugged him in at the last SECOND for a $3,600 Superbowl. beer on me if I pull this off (if you live in/can make it to the Detroit area)!!! :D:D:bash:

All you people with severe memory problems who are ragging Dayne because he's doing this against the Colts, please note that he also pretty much ran on New England last week.

I have him going today and he's running like a tough SOB...he's not dancing around like he used to do. He is really hitting the hole, breaking tackles, is showing good vision, and burst. I don't think it's over for this guy.

The question is "who is crying?" I mean there are teams getting jacked up by Ron Dayne right now all over the country cursing...especially since everyone has had a chance to pick the dude up during the season. Imagine having LT and losing because Dayne had a monster against you? Classic!!

Boy is that true and hilarious! :D

That didn't take long. who's laughing now?

Here's my starting lineup for my Superbowl.

2 Legit 2 Quit Player Pts

Manning, Peyton IND QB 38

Dayne, Ron HOU RB 27

Gore, Frank SFO RB 5

Colston, Marques NOS WR 9

Wayne, Reggie IND WR 2

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 0

Gould, Robbie CHI PK 15

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def 2

Total: 98

Players Yet To Play: 0

Players Currently Playing: 2

Player Minutes Remaining: 62:34

I just want to thank all of you Huddlers who recommended Dayne to me about oh...15 minutes ago. I picked him up off the waiver wire and plugged him in at the last SECOND for a $3,600 Superbowl. beer on me if I pull this off (if you live in/can make it to the Detroit area)!!! :D:bash::clap:

Can't make it up to Detroit, but I'll drink an egg nog and rum for you down here. Tried to pick up Dayne yesterday but found out my ww was closed. :D